𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 (𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚜)

as the newly wedded couple celebrated their wedding with a honeymoon, they were also celebrating the fact that they were expecting a baby soon.

ivy was over the moon with a baby on the way, and the fact that she was able to call the man she loves her husband.

draco on the other hand was scared.  what if he screwed ivy and their baby over. what if he became like his dad. i mean he was a deatheater that isn't good for the child's repetition knowing people they would probably hate on the kid because their parent being a deatheater and siding with you know who.

ivy had saw how draco's attitude had changed. she didn't know what to do. terrible thoughts were going through her head. what if draco didn't want the baby anymore? no, he would never. he was so excited when she told him. she knew draco wanted this baby, but something was wrong. she had to confront him, so she did, "draco, babe can i speak to you..?" she asks. draco stops what he was doing and looks up at her.

"yes, ivy do you need something?" draco says, standing up to hug his wife from behind.

"yeah actually i want to talk to you." she hesitates, "about the baby." draco releases his grip around her and turns her around.

"ivory what do you mean?.." he asks, his gaze softening, "do you not want the baby?"

"no draco! i want the baby, but i've seen how your attitude has been changing these last few days." she says, draco sighs before sitting back down pulling ivy down with him.

"ivy.. i- i just don't want to screw this up. like what if i'm exactly like my father.. i don't want that to happen to you or the baby." ivy turns around.

"draco. you're not going to ever be like your father. you are so much different then him! i mean you tossed harry your wand. you switched sides because it was your choice. draco you have a choice to be a good father, you are never going to be like your father. please don't ever say that or think that. i love you draco, and so does baby malfoy." draco smiles and pulls his wife into a kiss

"i love you too."

evelyn speaks!

hey you guys! ik that after the epilogue that the story would end, but i felt like making a bonus chapter just for you guys! if you haven't already known i have made a cedric diggory book that is up again! please do not feel pressured into reading this new story!