𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 (𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎)

2 months later !

as the ending of the school year came rolling by. 7th years and the people who retook 7th year were officially graduating, and leaving hogwarts for good.

well it wasn't there celebration wasn't coming by just yet there were still preparations going on. especially in the weasley house hold.

the burrow 1999 June 29.

while the weasley's were preparing for the graduation of their 3 kids. molly had stumbled upon a engagement ring in ronalds room. molly was speechless, she had known that ronald was thinking about proposing to hermione, but she didn't think it would be this soon. yes molly was excited. but she thought that ronald and hermione are way to young to get married. yeah she went to the wedding of james and lily potter.. but- she did not think that her ronald, her youngest boy would get married this soon. especially right after graduation.

molly was surprised. very surprised, even though she had known that this would probably happen very soon.

"ronald! will you come up here?" molly yelled. ron had quickly come up the stairs.

"yes mum?" he asked. molly took out the ring box.

"how- how'd you find it?" he had stumbled on his words.

"i was cleaning your bed. and you are a dumb one ronald. you hid it under your pillow! what if hermione found it?"

"i- um. i don't know. i probably would've proposed to her on the spot. but i'm waiting for graduation to do it. to propose to her." ronald had told his mother. molly's small frown changed into a smile, she went up to hug her son.

"oh ronald! i'm so excited! you're going to be engaged!"

while the mother and son hugged, the same thing was being delt with in the malfoy household.

authors note:

next part is coming tomorrow!

qotd: how do you guys feel about the events that are happening/coming up?

i don't know what to feel rn. 😆

-evelyn