𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 (𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎)

"there is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved." -george sand

1 year later:

"i cannot believe this relationship happened because we were dumb kids in love." ivory chuckled. draco and ivory malfoy had just gotten married, and were at their honeymoon in greece. the place was beautiful, the buildings, the restraunts, the hotel, and the hotel bed.. where the two had.. well- maybe we shouldn't talk about this one... ahahah

well ivory hadn't been feeling well for a few days. she knew something was up.

she had also known she wasn't sick, she had no allergies or food poisoning. she didn't have a cold or the flu. but she was actually pregnant.

no ivy didn't know that she was pregnant, but she would soon find out about that.

ivy's sickness had gotten worse over the honeymoon, she was constantly throwing up, she had thoughts.. no strong thoughts that she was pregnant. she didn't know what to do. draco and her wanted kids, but that was in future. they were not set to have kids at this age. i mean they were only 20 year olds. they were still kids themselves. but there was only one way to find out if she was pregnant. a pregnancy test.

she had no idea how to use a pregnancy test actually. hermione taught her, when hermione found out she was pregnant, but ivy wasn't really listening to hermione.. she was looking at how hot her fiancé, well husband now. she knew only a little bit, so she just tried to her best ability, but then realized she could just use google and look up how to use a pregnancy test, so that was what she did.

she ended up finding out she had to pee on the stick, which freaked her out.. but still did it even though she was grossed out by it.

and then thats when she found out.

thats when she found out when she was pregnant.

she had no idea how to tell draco, but realized she could have a date with him, a romantic picnic, like the time they had a picnic when they first got engaged.

so that's what ivy did. she found a grassy spot near the hotel they were staying at, and set up a picnic for them.

later on that day, she brought draco to the picnic area for dinner. he was blind folded, and was wondering what was going on.

"ivy, sweetie.. what is going on? and why am i blindfolded?" draco asked his wife.

ivory giggled slightly, "you'll see draco, be patient." draco whined.

"i can't wait." draco's lips turned into a small pout. ivory smiled at her husbands actions. "okay okay, you could look now." draco took the blind fold off of his eyes.

he saw the board that said "and then there was 3. baby malfoy on the way."

"baby, what? is this true? are you pregnant? baby are you pregnant?" he asked.

ivy nods, "yes draco, yes draco i am." she had tears coming down her cheeks. draco rushed to hug her.

"i'm going to be a dad! oh my god! do you think it's a boy?" he asks.

"draco! i just found out i was pregnant!" she laughs, "and actually i bet, it's a girl."

ivory was actually right, the baby turned out to be a girl, Cassiopeia Millicent Malfoy. was born on June 5 2001, the best gift draco had ever gotten on his birthday.

a/n:

okay, so the book is officially over! safe to say, i was so close to tears when writing this.

-evelyn