𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 (𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎, & 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖)

it was 2 hours after the graduation ceremony when something happened.

ron got down on one knee, and took hermiones hand.

"hermione jean granger. when i first met you, i thought you were the weirdest person ever. but when the troll came into the bathroom you were in, everything changed. my perspective of you changed. hermione, i love you. and i hope we could have our lives like this forever." he took out the box from his pocket and opened it, "hermione granger- will you marry me?" hermione gasped.

"ron. ron are you serious! because if you are, then yes!" hermione said. ron stood up, and put the ring on hermione's finger. the weasley's and harry cheered. ivory and ginny quickly stood up and made her way to hermione, as they gushed over the ring. the ring had a medium sized violet diamond in the middle, and then two small ones at the side.

hermione had tears coming down her cheeks. happy tears, not sad tears. the boy she loved since her 5th year, proposed to her. they were now engaged.

(a/n: in the pic. below, i couldn't find the exact ring, so pls imagine it's the same ring as i described it :D)

mione

liked by @ronweasley @ginevra and 8479 others @mione wow, so

@mione wow, so.. i'm engaged!

tagged @ronweasley
comments

@ronweasley 💕
@mione 💞

@dracomalfoy wow! congrats to you two! 🥳
@mione thank you malfoy :)

@ivoryweasley sister in law!
@mione yes! <3

@harrypotter MY BESTFRIENDS ARE GETTING MARRIED! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
@mione <3

@ginerva i cannot believe you're marrying me dumb brother.
@mione i cannot either!

@charlieweasley happy to say, you're going to be my sister in law :D
@mione :))

@fleurweasley <3
@mione <3

@blaise AHDHAJSHUWBSJSJWKW CONGRATS
@mione thank you!!

@theonott CONGRATULATIONS! 🥳
@mione :)

@millie soo cute! 🥰
@mione <3

@pansyp congrats!
@mione thank you!

@ellawinters oh wow! congrats you guys! 🥰
@mione ty!!

author note:

MY PARENTS ARE GETTING MARRIED

qotd: how do y'all feel about this chapter?

I FEEL SO HAPPY RNNNN

-evelyn