CHAPTER 43: PAST THAT CONNECTS THE FUTURE (PART 3)

One day, Adam and Cathierina had a discussion about what to do when Bryce already knew the truth. Their discussion lasted for a half an hour before they reached the conclusion on contacting the Arima's and meet in person to make the discussion more deeper which they both agreed.

”Bryce, meet your real parents"

A man and woman in their mid 30s genuinely smiled at him. There was a unknown happines emerge inside him that made him cried and smiled at the same time. Both of them approached Bryce and hugged him tightly in their arms. Sobrang saya nilang makita muli ang nawawala nilang anak. Hindi nilang mapigilan na mahula sa kanilang pagtatagpo.

Ganoon ang nangyari. Hinayaan muna nila Adam at Cathierina silang tatlo hanggang tumigil sa paghagulgol sa saya. His biological parents let go of him for a moment and wiped off their tears along from Bryce cheeks. 

"Sky and Marile" Adam called them. "Let's talk about Bryce"

They all entered the Sky's office. Bryce seated in between his parents. Adam and Cathierina sitted across from Sky and Marile. In the corner were Blue and Emerald along with Garnet listening their conversation. 

"Let's keep it simple" Adam said it first, and he took a deep breath he continue. "I created an agreement that I assure you'll agree with it" 

Mr. Arima just nodded then replied. "Can I hear what's on your mind about this agreement of yours Adam?" 

He first glance to Bryce.

"Since we are the adopted parents of Bryce we'll take care of him but since he already knew you biological parents I'll not say that you can't see him instead he can visit you on weekends or in holidays in one condition. That condition that about Bryce connection to Arima is highly confidential means its a secret,don't tell this to anyone else just between us since I'm planning to make Bryce the sucessor of my company" his father explained to them throughly.

"That's quite a good condition you set" Mr. Arima replied with a serious expression that was immediately change into a genuine smile. "I shall agree with the agreement since its for the good for...Bryce"

Sky and Adam shaked hands so as Cathierina to Marile. They tackle some other details such as what to do more about the situations and discuss some rules on both sides. They also told their children about this and keep reminding them about it.

"Bryce" Sky called him. "You can call us Mom and Dad too" 

Bryce nodded happily hearing it.

Since that day every weekend became his habit to go to the Arima's mansion to spend two days in there. Got to bond with them, play with his siblings and have fun as a family. Even on summer vacation Bryce would spent the half of it with the Valeron and the other half to the Arima. He felt like that he have two families that's why he was so happy. And being a tool to the Valeron still bothers him but he diverts his attention.

He also learned something about his siblings. Bryce and Blue are fraternal twins while Emerald was born a year later makes her the younger sister.

Now his living bis best life as an Arima but with the name of Valeron or so what he thought.

8 years later

"Mom! I'm here" Bryce cheerfully said while holding his backpack and entered the mansion.

Its Saturday which means he would got to spend with the Arima as usual but even though he done it for over eight years, sometimes he still doesn't get used to it. To spend his time in weekend with them he already finished his homework for the weekend on friday night so that he won't worry them at weekend.