CHAPTER 52: TWISTED FATES AND HEARTS II

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jade was taken right away to the hospital.

The three were the focus of everyone's attention inside the hospital, but Simon, who was completely covered in water, stood out. Even though he mistakenly dove into the sea, he was shaking inside the hospital, but not from the cold but rather from the fear of losing Jade.

“Dito lang po kayo” the nurse told them and hold them off in the entrance door of surgery room.

Bryce and Simon sat the chairs at the side of the lobby. Suddenly, Simon punched the wall while clenching his fist firmly and his eyes were filled with rage. He continued to punch the wall while his hand trembled.

“How could she do this? W-Why?”

Bryce gently stroked Simon's back and said, “Simon, calm down.” he covered his face and buried his head. “I understand your rage at Ayla for what she did to Jade”

“Just shut the fuck up Valeron”

As this was the first time Bryce had heard Simon speak in such a way, he briefly blinked. He tried to speak, but he couldn't think of the correct words, so he shut his mouth and looked away.

Simon raised his right eye-almost-covered hair, then began to speak.

“I don't know how you figured out but I'm used to it. Always left me behind in the shadows however I want to know your side story. Tell me this instance Bryce while you still have a chance. You probably already know Ayla's a traitor that's why your so calm down at the time”

“I started to begin suspecting her from the very beginning when she's so close to Jade and seems to know everything” Bryce said as he raised his head and stared at Simon, who was still not looking at him. He leaned against the wall and put both of his hands in his pocket.

For the first time, Bryce felt chills run down his spine as he saw Simon turned his back on him. Simon's eyes darkened and became cold.

“Bryce, you are well aware of my hatred of liars, but since you are a friend of mine, I'll give you another chance to come clean with all you've been hiding from me, especially the truths that have become lies” he remarked with firmness in his voice.

He started to leave the operating room. Simon was upset about what had happened to Jade and Bryce, who had withheld crucial information from him. He felt terrible, and Bryce's shadow was upon him since he had never seen the light of the truth.

Jade was being treated in the operating room at the time. They have started her on an IV and continued to check on her health as she underwent surgery. The wound is subsequently stitched, adhered to the skin, and stapled shut by the doctor, who also keeps an eye on the patient's heart and blood pressure. Her blood pressure was being monitored by the doctor, who saw a gradual drop in pressure and a weakening of her heart due to the significant blood loss.

“Anong blood type ng pasyente?”

“AB Negative”

“A rare blood type” the doctor murmered then looked at the nurse behind him. “Ikaw pumunta ka Blood Bank doon sa itaas hanapin mo ang AB negative”