Batgirl hates chemistry

" Have you heard from Scott?" Stiles asked Daire as they sit in the one class where both the course and teacher hate her, chemistry. 

      " Nope, I'm pretty sure he and Allison ditched school for her birthday" she told him looking over her shoulder to catch a glimpse at Isaac.

" Daire, stop staring at Isaac! We have to talk about what happened last night," he said glaring at her.

      " I'm NOT staring and what's there to talk about? I stole some DVD's, have your dad arrest me if your so upset about it" she told him fighting the urge to smack the back of his head.

Before Stiles could argue, Mr. Harris began speaking; does this guy just love the sound of his voice or something?  " Just a reminder. Parent teacher conferences are tonight. Students below a C average will be required to attend," he began walking towards Daire oh joy. "I won't name you because the shame and self-disgust should be enough punishment." He said staring at her like she gives a shit.  " Has anyone seen Scott McCall?" Harris looks at Stiles then returns his gaze to Daire, guessing that they would know where Scotty McCall would be. The class door opened.

      Jackson walked over to his seat and sat down.

"Jackson, if you need to leave for any reason, you let me know," Harris told him.

      Stupid Harris giving Jackass special treatment, Daire was there too and she gets zip zero nada! Stupid chemistry.

" Everyone, continue reading chapter nine," Harris announces to the class. "

Mr. Stilinski, try putting the high lighter down between paragraphs. It's chemistry. Not a coloring book."

      Stiles spat out the highlighter into the air and caught it. Rolling her eyes she starts to read chapter nine.

" Hey Danny, can I ask you a question?" Stiles mumbled.

      "No"

" Well, I'm going to anyways. Did Lydia show up in your homeroom today?"

      Danny sighed, "No"

"Can I ask you another question?"

      " Answers still no."

" Does anyone know what happened to her and Jackson last night?" Stiles asked him.

      Danny shot him a look, " Daire was there too"

" Danny just answer him or he won't shut up," she told him not looking up from the textbook.

      Danny let out another sigh, " He wouldn't tell me."

" But, he's your best friend" Stiles responded confused.

      " One more question," Stiles, continued

" What?" Danny-boy snapped.

      "Do you find me attractive?"

Daire burst out laughing dropping her textbook as Stiles fell out of his chair.

      " God you're such an idiot" she told him trying to calm down.

" I'll try his cell again," Daire told Stiles. It was now sixth period and she finally got so fed up with Stiles bugging her to call Scott she finally caved in.

    " What?" Scott asked as he finally picked up.

" About time," Daire sighed into the phone. " Did you get any of stiles messages? He's been driving me absolute nuts trying to get a hold of you"