Car chases necklaces and back muscles OH MY!

Normally when friends make up after a fight they go to the arcade or go shopping, unfortunately Daire's friends weren't normal. After Scott apologized for his behavior during the full moon the teens were enlisted to help a certain sour wolf. So now Daire is currently sitting in the back seat of said sour wolfs camaro and is being chased by her werewolf hunting family.

Scott was driving the car with Stiles riding shotgun yelling smart-ass remarks about Scott driving too slowly. Daire turned around in her seat, peering out the window. With her eyes narrowed she could barely make out the features of her mother. Well shit, she thought. Her mother was probably one of the most driven werewolf hunters in her entire family, the best being her grandfather.

" Hey Scott, just letting you know my mother is about to ram into us so you might want to pick it up a bit," she yelled from the back.

Scott quickly looked in the rearview mirror, "Faster?"

"Much faster," Stiles agreed. Scott nodded nervously, shifting into the next gear.

Even though the car indeed went faster, Kate wasn't fazed and was again on their tail. At this point Daire was worried that her mother would actually catch them, she didn't want to die tonight.

Stiles repeatedly kept turning around from the window to the front of the car, "Scott, I really don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase," he panicked

"If I go any faster, I'll kill us," Scott replied agitated.

Daire leaned forward, " Scott, if you don't go any faster my mom will kill us!"

Grimacing Scott went into the next gear, the cars speed increasing. Daire looked back out the window, as they turned right, Kate's SUV went left and disappeared.
"Fuck," she muttered.

"What?" Stiles asked nervously.

Daire turned around to face her friends, "She's gone, she must have figured it out we aren't Derek"

The boys looked at her uneasily, Stiles slipped a police radio out of his pocket How he had a police radio Daire didn't know nor did she want to.

"All units suspect is on foot heading into the iron works," the officer said.

"Scott this is when you step on it" Daire said moving over in her seat so Stiles could join her in the back when they picked up Derek.

Minutes later, Scott was flooring it through the iron works. The flash of light shot of a fire escape caught their attention. Scott slammed on the breaks. Derek Hale began running to the car.

"Get in," Stiles shouted to Derek as he opened the passenger door. As Derek got in Stiles toppled into the backseat. The passenger door didn't even close before the car began speeding down the road.

Derek slammed his fist against the dashboard in frustration.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott yelled at him, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Damn it, I had him!" Derek bellowed, hitting his car again.

"Who? The Alpha?" Stiles asked, wedging himself in the space between Scott and Derek's seats.

"Yes! He was right in front of me and the frigging police showed up!" He snarled in response.

"Whoa, hey. They're just doing their jobs," Stiles defended.

Derek shot him a look, which made Stiles shrink back into his seat. Derek then turned his attention to Scott, "Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state."