Daire Passed out Like Jason Grace

Daire's head felt heavy and her mouth was dry. She tried to recall what she last remembered which was Lydia's bloody body and Peter's Cheshire smile.

"Aw, don't feel bad," Daire heard Peter tell Stiles from the passenger seat. "If they live, they will become werewolves. They will become incredibly powerful."

Daire struggled to sit up from her lying position in the back of the jeep.

"Yeah and once a month, both of them are going to go out of their freaking minds trying to tear us apart." Stiles snapped.

Daire tugged on the suite jacket she was now wearing, trying to piece together what had happened since she passed out like Jason Grace.

"Well," Peter said. "Considering she's a woman... twice a month."

"A PMS joke? That's the best you could come up with? Very funny Mr. Two-face" Daire muttered finally sitting up.

No one spoke, the tension within the car increased now that she was awake. A few minutes later Stiles pulled into a parking lot. Having been unconscious (like a certain demigod) Daire had no idea where they were but Peter and Stiles got out of the jeep. As Daire climbed over to get out, Peter grabbed Stiles roughly, dragging him over to another car.

Daire rushed over as Peter pulled out a set of keys.

"So whose lovely vehicle have you stolen?" she asked, standing next to Stiles.

"It belonged to my nurse," Peter replied, going to open the cars trunk.

"What happened to you- oh my God!" Stiles yelled as Peter flipped open the trunk. Daire let out a small gasp.

The nurse that had attacked her and Stiles the other day was laying dead as a doornail in the trunk. Peter moved her arm, grabbing a large green bag. He shoved it at Stiles without a sound. Daire looked between Stiles and Mr. Crazy pants her forehead crinkled in confusion.

Peter apparently sensing their confusion as well as discomfort, answered with a simple, "I got better."

He shut the trunk with a loud thump before ripping the bag back from Stiles. Peter placed it on the back of the car, pulling out a laptop. Daire at a complete loss for words watched as he opened the laptop and turned it on. Peter then began rummaging through the bag again when Stiles scoffed.

"Good luck trying to get a signal out here," he told Peter. The alpha than handed him a small box. "Oh, my fi. Great. And you're a Mac guy. Does that go for all werewolves or just personal preference?"

Daire smiled; at least one of them could make sarcastic comments when they needed them.

"Get connected," Peter snapped.

Stiles sighed, flipping the Wi-Fi box over for the code. He started to type it in. "You're really killing the whole werewolf mystique here. And besides, you still need Scott's username and password and I'm sorry, but I don't know them."

Peter seemed to scoff at his statement. "Both of you know them."

"No, I don't," Stiles replied adamantly.

Peter laughed sarcastically. "Even if I couldn't hear the heart beat of you and Kitten, I'd still know you were lying."

"Oh my Mavis! I don't know them!" Daire yelled fed up with the alpha and his stupid nickname. She didn't even see it coming. Peter stuck out a hand, grabbed Stiles at the back of the neck and slammed it on the trunk of the car.