Booze, Broken Hearts and Idiot Werewolves

It had been a couple days since Scott and Allison broke up. Of course Daire being the best cousin she is, distracted Allison with cheesy movies and ice cream therapy. Though when her other best friends text her in the middle of the night to go get drunk in the middle of the woods, lets just say Daire should have used her better judgment.

Daire climbed out of the backseat, following the two boys into the woods. As much as she was nervous (she had never touched alcohol before). Scott just walked along gloomily his hands stuffed in his pockets. His head was down, hair falling in his face. Daire realized that the break up hit Scott with the same intensity as it hit Allison, except in this case they weren't gonna use ice cream to numb his broken heart. Nope Stiles decided on booze.

" Where exactly are we going?" Daire asked as she stepped over an overgrown root.

"You'll see, we're almost there" Stiles replied.

"I really shouldn't be out here" Scott said for the first time since we left Roscoe. "My mom has been in a constant state of freak out since that night at the school."

"Well, your mom isn't the sheriff. There's no comparison. Trust me," Stiles promised.

" At least your parents don't have a clue about the supernatural, or wouldn't actually kill you because you're disobeying a code that they have followed for generations, by helping the thing your supposed to be killing." Daire shrugged, "I've got you both beat".

The boys both shared looks of shock and Stiles quickly changed the subject.

"Alright, so when your best friend gets dumped-"

"I didn't get dumped!" Scott practically shouted. "We're taking a break."

"Alright, well when your best friend gets told by his girlfriend that they're taking a break," Stiles stopped whirling around to face us. He lifted up a bottle of Jack Daniels in the air with a smirk. "You get your best friend drunk."

After a little more walking, they found a spot with a nice rock to get drunk on. There was a metal can there and the teens had lit a fire, one that in Daire's opinion Natsu Dragneel would be ashamed of.

Over the course of the night Stiles became pretty drunk, Daire took one sip and decided that booze was the most disgusting thing that she had ever had. Scott also didn't drink as much as Stiles and was now sitting on a rock, still in a grumpy mood. While Daire and Stiles lied down on the ground looking up into the sky.

"Dude, dude. You know, she's -she's just one girl. One girl. You know outta so many, there are so many girls in the sea," Stiles said slurring his words.

"Fish in the sea," Scott corrected. Daire sat up and pulled her legs into her chest.

"Fish? Why are you talking about fish? I'm talking about girls. Oh, I love girls. Love'em. Love.... especially one's with strawberry blonde hair, green eyes, five foot three..."

Daire looked at Stiles with a small smile, "Like Lydia?" she asked.

"Yeah exactly...hey how did you know I was talking about-about what was I talking about?" Stiles asked with a dumb grin on his face. "Hey, you're not happy?" he asked Scott, grasping the bottle and holding it out, "Take a drink."

"I don't want any"

"Your not drunk?" Daire asked still hugging her legs.

"I'm not anything," he replied sullenly.

"Hey, maybe it's like how you don't need your inhaler anymore. Maybe you can't get drunk as a wolf," Stiles said. "Am I drunk?"

"Wasted" Scott and Daire said simultaneously.