Maybe I am Broken

After school ended Allison went to her room and finished her homework . Daire on the other hand went up to her room and into her closet where she kept a box full of equipment from her hunting days. Daire bent over and carried the box to her bed and lifted off the top. Inside was a couple daggers, taser, and some spare arrows from my cross bow that is now being kept in Chris's personal arsenal. None of these weapons were lethal, you could use them just to defend yourself. Ever since the old man scared her, she began to doubt her ability to protect anyone. It made her think that maybe her mom was right. Maybe she is broken. But broken or not she HAS to protect the innocent people her family endangers. She made up her mind, when Allison goes on her date and Chris goes off on his hunting rounds, she will go into the garage and begin training again, so when the time comes she can protect herself and others. Now satisfied with her plan she put her headphones in and began her homework.

            Stiles pulled his powder blue jeep behind the school. Apparently Derek told Scott how to remember what happened last night so now Daire is sitting in the back of the jeep listening to Echosmith's Cool Kids. She looked up to see Scott and Stiles walking up to the fence, grumbling she took out her beloved headphones and climbed over the front seat to get out and join the two idiots. " Forget someone?" she called running up to them.

            " Thought you were right behind us" Stiles says casually.

" No, no I was not. Anyways what's the plan?" Daire asked leaning against the fence.

            " I go in and you two keep watch" Scott replies preparing to climb over the fence.

" How come I'm always the guy keeping watch?" Stiles asks.

            " Hello earth to Stiles I'm keeping watch too" Daire comments but he and Scott just ignore her, must be Friday.

" Because there's only three of us, and Daire can actually defend you if something happens and I'm not here" Scott tells Stiles. Daire smiled glad that Scotty boy appreciates her badassness.

            " Okay, why's it starting to feel like you're Batman, and I'm Robin? I don't want to be Robin all the time" Stiles asks frustrated.

" Nobody's Batman and Robin any of the time" Scott replies.

            " Not even some of the time?" Stiles asks almost if Scott was crushing his dreams.

Scott now fed up with Stiles, "Just stay here"

            " Oh, my God! Fine" Stiles says who is also fed up with Scott and walks away.

" Good luck Scott" Daire said and walked to Stiles, " If you two are the dynamic duo that makes me Batgirl, a very badass Batgirl" she told him happily and sat in his jeep putting her headphones back in.

A few minuets pass when Stiles tapped her shoulder, " Hey look someone's gonna find Scott what should we do?"

Daire lift an eyebrow, and reached over and began to honk his horn, " Stiles don't ask stupid questions" she got in the back of the jeep as Scott gets into the car.

             " Go, GO, GO!!" Scott screams rushing Stiles to pull the car out and drive away.

" Did it work? Did you remember?" Stiles asks panic still lacing his tone as we drive away from the school.

            " Yeah, I was there last night and the blood, a lot of it was mine" Scott tells us.

" So you did attack him?" Stiles questions.