Derek doesn't appreciate the beauty that is 5sos

Daire was getting ready for school and in the middle of brushing her teeth she heard Allison squealing down the hall. Confused because Allison is usually still asleep by now. Daire spit out the toothpaste in her mouth and walked down the hall to find Allison and her mom in the guest bedroom. It took her a couple seconds to register what she just saw, her MOM is HERE. Daire stood outside of the room as Allison and Kate giggle and talk about how Allison looks like a runway model and how she should have a million boys at her disposal blah blah blah. Daire finally walked in when Allison grabs her moms bag full of weapons.

            " Hey" Daire said and joined Allison on the bed. Kate ignored her and walked into the bathroom. Typical.

" Hey, is everything okay with your car?" Allison asks bumping Daire's shoulder.

            " Uh, yeah. I just needed a jump-start. That's all" Kate replies still in the bathroom

"A jump-start?" Allison asks confused.

Looking at the clock and realizing her mom wasn't going to even acknowledge Daire's existence she got up and left for school.

            Daire met up with Allison and Lydia in the hallway, " So you're studying with Scott?" she asked her while going up the stairs. " Or are you studying?" she asked.

" That's the same word Daire" Allison replied slowly.

            "But studying never ends with just studying" Lydia replies, " Eventually somebody cops a feel"

" So what are you two saying?" Allison asks catching up with us.

            " I'm just saying, you know, make sure he covers up." Lydia concludes.

Allison just looks more lost, " She means a condom honey" Daire told her sweet innocent cousin.

"Are you kidding? After one date?" Allison asks astounded.

            Lydia scoffs, " Don't be a total prude, give him a little taste."

"Well, I mean how much is a little taste?" Allison asks looking at the both of us.

Daire put her arms up in surrender, " Don't look at me the closest thing to a boyfriend I have is Damon Salvatore or the members of 5sos"

 Laughing she looks at Lydia, " Oh god, you really like him don't you?" She asks.

"Well, he's just different, when I first moved here I had a plan, no boyfriends till college. I just move too much. But then I met him, and he was different" Allison defends. Lydia share a look before Allison goes on, " I don't know, I can't explain it" she concludes smiling.

            " I can," Lydia says matter o factly, " Its your brain flooding with phenylethylamine"

Allison laughs, "what?"

            " She means you're in love" Daire teased.

Lydia shoves Daire. " I'll tell you what to do. When's he coming over?" she asks.

            "Right after school" Allison answers.

"Hmm" is all Lydia says as she walks away from Daire with Allison on her arm as the bell rings.

 Daire turned away from her friends and walked to her locker when she sees Derek standing in the middle of the hallway, one of his arms dripping blood underneath his jacket. " Oh God" she muttered and rushed over the werewolf.

" What do you want?" Derek snapped.

            " Damn it, did my mom shoot you?" she asked pushing her hair out of her face to get a better look at the gunshot wound.