Sleeping with Sirens is Stiles favorite passtime

After a few minutes both Derek and Daire joined Danny and Stiles at the computer as the results appeared.

"See, it was sent from a computer," Danny said, sitting back in his chair.

"Registered to that account name?" Derek asked. Daire took a look at the name on the screen and was automatically confused. This couldn't be right could it?

"No, no, no," Stiles said backing away from the computer. "That can't be right."

"That's it," Danny repeated, tapping the screen with his finger.

Daire looked at Stiles, then back at the computer. " Well this just got even more complicated." She muttered.

Because low and behold the name written in bold red text was Melissa McCall.

Currently Daire was sitting in the back seat of Stiles's jeep scrolling through her music looking for something to play.

" Anything but that 5 Seconds of Sauce, you forced me to listen to," Derek grumbled. Daire pouted, and found a band that fit Derek's oh so picky taste, " Sleeping with Sirens?"

"My favorite pass time" Stiles commented without taking his eyes off the road.

" You're an idiot" she replied, before her phone went off.

"Where the hell are you guys?" Scott yelled the moment Daire answered.

" We're going to Neverland" Daire sarcastically replied. She was not happy that Derek wouldn't let her play 5sos and Stiles decided to mock her other current favorite band.

"Well, did you get the picture I sent?" Scott asked.

"Yep, It looks just like the drawing," Daire replied.

Suddenly and very rudely, Derek grabbed Daire's phone out of her hand, "Is there anything on the back?"

Daire smacked his arm, earning herself a glare. Not giving a shit, she grabbed her cell back and stuck out her tongue, yes she is very mature.

Scott was rambling. "I looked. There's nothing in it, on it, on the back. Nothing. It doesn't open."

Daire let out a sigh, "I could have told you that dummy."

"Whatever. But where the hell are you guys? And don't say neverland Daire." She held back a snarky response. "Stiles is supposed to be here. He's first freaking line!"

There was noise in the background. Daire could hear Finstock yelling something about Bilinski. She inwardly groaned. Stiles was on the team and in this mans class and he still doesn't know his name, if that wasn't sad, what is?

"Tell Stiles that if he isn't here to start, he's not going to be first line anymore and he wont be able to play,"  

Daire relayed what she thought was Coach's message to Stiles.

Stiles groaned and smacked his head against his seat, "I know. Tell him that if he sees my dad, to tell him I'm coming. I'm just going to be a little late."

Daire didn't even bother telling Scott, she knew that with his super sonic hearing he heard Stiles.

"Alright then. We'll see you in a few. Bye" Daire said quickly before hanging up.

Derek looked at Stiles. "You're not going to make it."

"I know," Stiles replied with a frown.