A normal day for Daire

After finishing her homework, Allison went on some errands for Victoria so Daire decided to start watching The Originals. Sitting on top of her bed, she watched the two original brothers both viewed as monsters. Klaus was ruthless and while Elijah was the noble one, even though people still thought they were monsters. She laughed silently at the stupidity of the other characters.

They thought these vampires were pure evil and monstrous, but they weren't. Sure they both did monstrous things but they had just as much humanity as Cami the resident human. It was the same idea with werewolves, Daire's family believed they were monsters, but that was because of their tunnel vision due to fear. Werewolves were just as human as they are. Just under their fur, super speed and strength they are human, her family chose to ignore that. She didn't and that's what got her here.

About to start the next episode Allison walks in soaking wet. " Hey," Daire greets her quirking an eyebrow when she notices that Allison was now wearing a long-sleeved boys shirt instead of the grey short-sleeved shirt from earlier.

Seeing that Daire noticed her change in clothes Allison sits down next to her cousin, " I hit a dog on the road," before Daire could ask her if she and the dog were okay she continued, " I drove it to the vet and that boy from earlier, he was there" she said, taking a deep breath, " I was totally freaking out and he was so sweet, he helped the dog and we had a moment. Then before I left he asked me to the party and I said yes."

She looks at Daire waiting for her reply, " Well you had an adventure," Daire told her smiling, " Looks like we're going to a party, now shoo I have an episode of The Originals to watch," Daire pushed her off of the bed. As Allison reached the door she turns around, " Thanks Daire" and closes the door letting Daire watch her show in peace.

The Argent girls got to school pretty early, after they got to their lockers they went their separate ways. Daire wandered the halls as her cousin decided to talk to some teachers about who knows what. About to turn the corner to walk to the field, Daire heard Jackson and Scott, " Oh you mean steroids," Scott says now understanding what Jackson is talking about, " are you on steroids?" he asks clearly confused where this conversation is going.

She was about to interrupt them when Jackson pushes Scott up against the lockers, "what the hell is going on with you, McCall?" he asks clearly angry.

"What's going on with me? You really wanna know? Well, so would I! Because I can see, hear, and smell things that I shouldn't be able to see, hear, and smell. I do things that should be impossible, I'm sleepwalking three miles into the middle of the woods, and I'm pretty much convinced that I'm totally out of my freaking mind!" Scott replies frustration oozing out of him when he sighs.

No, he couldn't be.. could he? Daire thought to herself.

Jackson chuckles clearly not believing the shaggy-haired boy, " You think you're funny, don't you McCall".

Daire steps behind Jackson and clears her voice," Why don't you bother someone else Jackass," she tells him.

He turns around frustrated, "Maybe you shouldn't interrupt peoples conversation," he says.

"Beat it," Daire tells him pointing in the opposite direction; he turns around giving Scott a glare before sauntering down the hall.

She looks at Scott, "Thanks," he tells her a grateful look in his eyes.

" No problem, glad I could put that jackass in his place. I'm Daire, I met your friend Stiles yesterday," she told him.

" Well it's nice to meet your Daire I'm Scott, but I have to go to lacrosse practice," he says starting to walk in the direction of the field.