Plans for Kitten?

Daire and Stiles rushed to get to the field.

Stiles continuously muttered about how his dad was gonna kill him for missing the game.

Once they arrived the two teens jumped out of the jeep in search of Scott.

Which was kind of difficult with a large crowd of people and another crowd of sweaty teenage boys jumping around shouting "STATE, STATE, STATE, STATE!"

Once inside the building Daire and Stiles pushed their way through to the locker room, at least until Carson Smithe aka the second most annoying kid after Greenberg decided to walk right up to Daire and shout "STATE, STATE, STATE!" in her face.

Daire raised an eyebrow and placed a hand on her hip, " I get it your going to state, good for you. But if you don't move in the next 30 seconds you wont have a hand to hold your lacrosse stick. So why don't you find Greenberg and scram." The goofy grin on his face fell when he saw just how agitated the brunette was and decided to actually keep his hand and practically sprinted down the hall in the opposite direction.

"You didn't have to scare him shitless" Stiles pointed out once they reached the locker room.

" Well, after almost getting killed by an alpha who decided to call me kitten, I have no patience for a perverted teenage boy getting all up in my personal space. So lets just go find Scott before someone else tries to scream 'STATE' in my face."

            They entered the locker room, which was pitch black, reminding Daire of the night where they were trapped in the school, fun. As the two went deeper into the locker room, they could hear the trickle of water from one of the showers.

Finally Daire spotted Scott who was just in a towel but Daire was glad that he was wearing something. Stiles came dashing around the corner and perked up when he saw Scott.

            "Dude, we have a huge problem," he breathed.

"Trust me, I know," Scott sighed.

            "Even about the Alpha being-"

"Derek's uncle? Yeah, he and Derek we're here like ten minutes ago."

            Daire sucked in a breath, " So let me get this straight. Derek was with Peter? As in willingly? We just saw them at the hospital trying to tear their throats out."

"He said Peter made a mistake," Scott said. "That killing Laura was an accident."

            "How the hell is tearing your niece in half an accident?" Daire practically shouted.

Scott shrugged, as his friends took in the new information. Derek chose to follow his Two Faced wannabe uncle. Which meant Peter would come back.

                                                                                           For Scott.

" So while we were in the locker room you just casually forgot to mention my family thinks Jackson Jackass Whittemore is the second beta because...?" Daire asked Scott.

            She was currently sitting in the back seat of Stiles jeep. Wedging her body between Scott and Stiles.

"I don't know!" Scott exclaimed. " I thought maybe you already knew. Its your mom's idea anyway, she saw the scratch on his neck last night."

            "Can a werewolf even be turned by a scratch?" Stiles asked, driving right through a stop sign. The sheriff's kid everybody.

" It's possible if the alpha's claws went in deep enough" Daire answered as Stiles turned into the parking lot where Jackass's Porsche was parked. A little ways a way Daire could see her uncle's SUV. Well this would be interesting.