Chapter 11: Stay Away

Seraphina's worst fears had just happened, Blyke drove Emerson into a wall and unleashed a ability like no other. This ability, more powerful than any god tier ability because it is the only one able to surpass the tier of 9.9. Emerson may have revealed who he was now, Fiore too also hid from her which devastated Seraphina. However unlike what happened with John, Emerson never became a psychopath.

Sera: Why didn't Blyke listen to me?! They are all now at his mercy! I could expel him but for what? Damn it, if only I was still a student here I could-

She catches a glimpse of Emerson.

Sera: Not only that, but to find out my own family was hiding something from me too? Almost like this was their plan.

Emerson walked up to her

Sera: What is he doing?!

Emerson: Hi, just wanted to say sorry for lashing out on you last month. It was very wrong of me, hope you don't hate me for it.

Sera: He's apologizing?!

Sera: Uh, its OK! No worries!

Emerson: *sigh* Cool. Well, I have stuff to do.

He simply walks away.

Seraphina felt relief, she changed her mood and headed towards a classroom so she can teach mid-tiers how to master their abilities.

Emerson started heading out of Wellston, he has a check in his pocket, as if he was going to buy something major. Blyke was just leaving the infirmary when he spot him.

Blyke: Damn, I knew you had a real ability.

Emerson: Stay away.

Blyke: Jeez why so-

Blyke: Jeez why so-

Emerson: YOU FUCKING AMBUSHED ME AND YOU EXPECT ME TO STILL THINK OF YOU AS A FRIEND?!

Emerson forced a budgle of Energy and threw Blyke to the wall.

Emerson: Worthless. No wonder Wellston sucks.

That check in Emerson's pocket, was to buy an apartment. He's moving out of the dorms.

Emerson: Place is so shitty that I got fucking move to get an education.