Chapter 42: Alpha vs Lost Ability

There it was, standing before them was a portal, unleashing more from the LA universe. LA-Emerson dropped his cellphone right before he was about to call his girlfriend. In it leaped out two beings who were the most darkest people in LA-Emerson's world.

*SWRRFT*

LA-Emerson: OH NO!!

Emerson: wHaT?

LA-Emerson: I'm not being dramatic! Look! Dr. Orville and Vulcan!

Apparently even though they have been previously been defeated, they have returned because the Dimension Device's strange properties.

Dr. Orville: Well, well, well, if it isn't Xonic.

Vulcan: Two to be exact.

Emerson: Pfft, I'm not a video game character.

LA-Emerson: Shut up!

Fiore: Who the fuck are you two?!

LA-Emerson: Those are the two I was talking about.

Emerson quickly used his energy to sense Vulcan's energy emitted from her aura. It revealed her level and ability.

Emerson: 5.9 and Fire Claw, easy.

LA-Emerson: Wha?!

Emerson leaps from the air and over-surges himself full of deadly energy through his body, unleashing a powerful Energy Storm.

LA-Emerson: WTF are you doing?

Emerson: Over surging, DUH!

They may have the same ability but not the same type, you see LA-Emerson has a Lost Ability where's Emerson has an Alpha. That is why Emerson over-surges until he masters his ability unlike LA-Emerson.

Vulcan: FOOLISH CHILD YOU-!

LA-Emerson: I'll kill you again!

LA-Emerson tries to upper cut her but instead Emerson and Fiore do an Energy Duo attack immediately killing her.

Emerson: Damn she was easy, only a 5.9.

LA-Emerson: EASY!? IT TOOK ME THE SEVEN EMERALDS TO DEFEAT HER!!!

Orville used a Ability Gauntlet on his wrist to use a powerful Light beam but Emerson easily negated it with a Energy Sheild.

Emerson: Dude, this is way too easy.

LA-Emerson: WHAT?!

Orville: BASTARDS!! YOU'll PAY FOR THAT!!

Orville uses a Nitro Cut to destroy the ground around him but only shaking LA-Emerson.

Emerson: Fi' you are a level 8 right? I think it will be a easy thing for you to take him down.

Fiore: Yup.

She hurls up an Energy Blade and slashes Orville, killing him in the process.

LA-Emerson: BUT MINE IS A 7.1 AND IT WAS HARD FOR BOTH OF US TO DEFEAT HER!!!

Emerson: um, you sound like you were a lot weaker than portrayed.

LA-Emerson: I wasn't, they both used ability dampners.

Fiore: Maybe we don't EXACTLY have the same ability.

Emerson: Yeah, Orville and Vulcan couldn't de amp us because we are Alphas.

LA-Emerson: I can't even comprehend.

Emerson: Hey, we need to focus on restoring order. Not working about abilities and strengths.

Fiore: Well other Emerson, call other me so she can help us locate at least ONE artifact.

LA-Emerson: *sigh* OK, fine.

Emerson: This feels like a stupid story.

He calls LA-Fiore quickly, she too doesn't really have a clue but was willing to help them find it so in turn got more help.

LA-Fiore: *huff* I got here *puff* As fast as I could.

Emerson: Hey um Pro Tip. If you run out of energy infuse yourself with more.

LA-Fiore: AH THERE ARE TWO OF YOU!?!

LA-Emerson: um, yeah.

LA-Fiore: You mf I thought the Orville wars was going to be it.

LA-Emerson: Thats what I thought.

Fiore: *whispers to Emerson* She sounds really bossy.

Emerson: And he sounds weak a bit.

Fiore: Its kinda of weird tho.

Emerson: Yeah. I believe however there is another way into reversing this.

Fiore: How?

Emerson: Remember we tried to stop a multiverse blast?

Fiore: Yeah.

Emerson: We over surge AGAIN to try to seal the hole.

Fiore: It could work.

Emerson: We should do it immediately.