Chapter 37: Shadows of Doom

Fiore was about to head out the door but she stopped to ask Emerson something.

Fiore: Hey Emerson. I'm going out with the girls, is that OK?

Emerson: Cool! Have fun!

Fiore: OK, Bye!

*closes the door*

Emerson gets up from the couch, he takes a look out the window.

Emerson: Wow, it sure is nice out! I should probably take a jog.

Emerson starts to find his running shoes that were specially designed for running at max speeds. He grabs his phone, his airpods and a his wallet. However being how he is, he also puts a blue goodie on. ( He is a little cookoo. )

He steps outside and starts walking on the side walk. He starts his playlist and starts running, however he is being careful not over surge with energy again.

After a while he finds himself in front of a Starbucks, he shows himself inside and walks in. A takes an order of a Chai Frappuccino and walks out. He admires the scenery and just slowly walks around the city.

It is when however when he is crossing the street was when he senses something. His ability was so powerful that it was in sync with his girlfriend's power. ( You get that at level 10.0 )

He felt an injury so he started dashing home, it may seem illogical as you would swift dash to the mall instead but something was luring him there.

When was at the sidewalk near his house he felt dark energy ( passive), he quickly activated his ability when someone knocked his chest.

Emerson: Fuck! What was that?!

Zane: A shadow slice.

Emerson: WTF are you saying?

Zane: Well. I am a master of Shadows. I can kill you an instant!

Emerson: So? I can probably do more than that.

Zane: You have two options. Give me your ability or DEATH!

Emerson: Give you my ability? Are you insane?! That is literally impossible.

Zane: It's not when you have the Shadow Capsole.

Emerson: And I don't give a fuck.

Zane: YOU HAVE MADE YOUR CHOICE!!

Zane converts himself into a deadly shadow however Emerson holds up and Energy Sheild.

Emerson: That should hold him up for a while.

But then Zan actually got In the Sheild.

Zane: FOOL!!

*SHRAP! *

Emerson: AUGH!! THE FUCK?!

Zane: Pfft, Alpha powers don't work on me!

Emerson: What? That's impossible!

Emerson does an Energy detect to that no it was not impossible but it was because his ability was just shadow and no physical abilities don't work.

He starts speeding around Zane after realizing this and boosts at max speed.

Zane: You can keep running but I can still do a shadow attack on you!

He again converts himself to a shadow and this time he does a full force shadow attack, a deadly one at that.

Zane was raming into Emerson at full power but to stay alive Emerson did a Energy Restart.

*ZZZRRRTTT!!!*

Zane was knocked away from sight, however Emerson was lying on the floor, with several sracthes on him. He was in a coma.

Two minutes later Fiore was limping coughing up blood when she spotted Emerson lying on the ground.

Fiore: EMERSON!!