Chapter 47: Limits

He took a look at his arms, it was covered in temporary scars, he sighs at the sight if this and just uses his ability to heal them.

Fiore: Wow, its pretty cool how you use your ability.

Emerson: *sigh* Yeah but compared to single use abilities its not.

Fiore: What do you mean?

Emerson: I mean is that a healing ability would work better or a revive ability would work better at reviving. You see my ability has limits, only energy so I have to force the energy in my body to heal or I could maybe revive a person by reflowing their soul energy. However it is limited compared to other abilities.

A/N: You see in Lost Ability, Emerson could basically do what ever he wanted with his ability however I thought that was no fun so in Hidden I decided to make him more powerful and have logical limits.

Fiore: I see.

Emerson: All around abilities are useful but not great in every aspect.

Fiore: Yeah I see.

Emerson: I really wish I could ace my damn ability so I don't have to fucking over surge every time I want to fully use my ability!

Fiore: Maybe you can ace it in a different way?

Emerson: Huh?

Fiore: Well every time you try to do it the usual way, it fails. Soooo.

Emerson: I see your point. Over surge does not end with level, so I could be like a level 25 which is impossible and still over surge. So I need to find us a different way.

Fiore: Well in the meantime, let's just enjoy ourselves and stop being depressed. It is degrading and we don't need it.

Emerson: Agreed.

The just sit there in silence, they just stare, not knowing what to say next.

A/N: OK so I looked up their two zodiacs😅 ( they are the same BTW ) and apparently they don't show affection in public. Which I think is funny because I already did that.

He looks down at his hands, he then starts to flow energy through his body but more distributed than before. He felt his aura start to feel a little natural before he stopped when a nurse walked in to hand him some medication and food, once she left he started again.

Fiore: I think you may have found a way?

Emerson: And I think I may throw this food away.

Fiore: Why?! Do you have an eating disorder now?!

Emerson: Pfft no, hospital food is disgusting.

Fiore: Good because I was about to whip your ass.

Emerson: WHY DO YOU ALWAYS WANNA HURT ME?!

Fiore: WHY DO YOU ALWAYS KILL YOURSELF?!

Emerson: Good point.

Fiore: I agree.

Emerson: Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I know you had something planned for us.

Fiore: Its OK. Just please Em, don't do it again.

Emerson: I promise. I know now that is not the answer.

Fiore: I love you and I want you to know that.

Emerson: I do too, 😅.

He then realized that was he needed to hear, every time he does shit like this. Its either because he thinks he should die or he is worthless.

Maybe its from his trauma because he hated men.

That we will soon find out.