Chapter 51: Its time to say goodbye

- Almost a month later -

She had scared the ever shit out of everybody, not even the royals went near her. She was extremely powerful now, surpassing even Seraphina. She was now a level 9.0. On the outside she made people avoid her but on the inside she was still a vulnerable, sobbing mess. Every time she went home she would always sob and hug a pillow. Everyday she was always wearing his clothes, she always kept his phone charged and constantly watched the shows he liked.

The funeral was only in a couple of days and she could not stand the agony. His mom was nice enough to allow her to go ( she is very simpathetic, kinda like William ), if she were to go she probably would cry the hardest she would ever have. She still decided to go anyway, today she decided that being angry won't fix it so she became passive but still sad and depressed.

She was worried she would never find someone again, because she mostly thought most boys were disgusting. ( No she is not a lesbian as Sera claims she is. ).

She sat down in the cafeteria wondering if she should just throw away all of his stuff so she would forget him when Remi decided to sit next to her.

Remi: You have always sat alone ever since Emerson died so it thought you would like some company.

Fiore: Thanks, it helps a lot.

Remi: I understand your pain, a few years ago when my brother died, it was hard. He meant the whole world to me. I thought we would be 40 with kids and all that and still see each other at family reunions.

Fiore: Funny how death ruins your plans.

Remi: Yeah, that's why I never fantasied with Blyke because he may die one way or another.

Fiore: I'm sorry for what happened to your brother.

Remi: Don't be, I'm sorry for what happened to you. This is tough I know, he was such a crazy person. First being Bi then acting smartmouth. He was kinda of funny.

Fiore: Yeah he was.

Remi: I'll always be here to support you.

Fiore: Thank you Remi, you're a good friend.

Remi: So when's the funeral?

Fiore: In two days, I'm still mentally preparing myself. I've heard his whole family liked him so it would be a sobbing mess there.

Remi: Damn that really sucks.

Fiore: Emerson once told me that when he went to his grandfather's funeral, nobody gave a shit and shed a tear except for his mom because he was such a narcissist.

Remi: Huh, I never heard that before.

Fiore: Yeah, whatever. *sigh* Well what do I do know?

Remi: Being upset over him will not help you at all. I would say move forward and do something with your life.

Fiore stared down at her uneaten food, she barely eats now and doesn't want to take a bite.

Fiore: I know what I'll do.

Remi: What?

Fiore: I'm going to fucking kill Shadow especially Louis, the guy that killed him.

Remi: You-you are? Fiore that's dangerous, even Emerson couldn't.

Fiore: He could, he was just poisoned. I'll do it in his honor because he never ever deserved to die.

Remi: Are you sure?

Fiore: Yes I'm sure, I don't want anyone to accompany me because this is my fight.

She took a sip of her carton of milk and placed down on the table, she destroyed the baked bacon potatoes with a small little energy beam shot from her finger.

Fiore: Well now its mashed potatoes.

Remi: Your not going to eat?

Fiore: No, I don't want it to slow me down. You can have it if you want.

Remi: Um, thanks.

Fiore: Your welcome. Thank you for emotionally supporting me.

She just sat there and looked on her social media, till she read something shocking.