Chapter 40: When Dimensions Collide

The dimension device start fussing an then all of a sudden it stopped. It seemed as if it did nothing.

Emerson: Hey, I don't think it did anything.

Fiore: Yeah, maybe you're right.

Emerson: Well we never got that damn bracelet.

Fiore: True, but you have managed to defeat them without it.

Emerson: Ah fuck.

Fiore never actually noticed but Emerson's vains were all bleeding.

Fiore: Oh God what happened?!

Emerson: You know how I said Energy Manipulation doesn't take damaged like other abilities, I meant recoil damage. This is from over surging and if I use ANY energy or have physical energy come near me I may get worse.

Fiore: How are you going to heal?

Emerson: Dunno.

Fiore: Maybe we should get you home and take a shower to get that blood off.

Emerson: OK, *sigh* Well my level is slowly going back to 15.0 so once I go back I think I can safely use my ability again.

Little do they know, that device actually did something and they will soon find out the next day.

- Next Day -

Emerson: Ugh, that chat was embarrassing.

Fiore: Isen and his lemons.

Emerson: *shuts off his PC* I think we oughta do something.

Fiore: Like what?

Emerson: I dunno.

Fiore: You wanna fuck?

Emerson: Ha ha, no nice try.

Fiore: You will die a virgin.

Emerson: That's what you think.

Fiore: OK well? I did tell Isen I made plans.

Emerson: His nickname is literally Sick Fuck.

Fiore: Well you tell me when I actually like me.

Emerson: I actually DO have sexual intentions but I chose to keep my dignity.

Fiore: Shut up. You chose not to keep you girlfriend.

Emerson: OK then. I think I understand now what I'm up to.

Fiore: Yup.

Emerson: I'm going to grab some paint for the kitchen at the hardware store. Wanna come?

Fiore: I'm good thanks. Make sure to buy Condoms!

Emerson: Fiore.

He walks out and shakes his head, he starts running with his energy flowing. He didn't realize where he was looking and crashed into someone.

*BOP*

Emerson: Oh I'm so sorry I didn't see you there!

He looks down at the person, he errily looks exactly like him but slightly different.

???: uh I uh it's OK.

The other person notices too.

Emerson: Wait, who are you?

???: You don't have to be so immediate!

Emerson: My passive is getting stronger. That's why I need to know, maybe I know you.

???: I'm OK, my name is Emerson.

Emerson: WHAT?! HE LOOKS ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE ME AND HE HAS MY NAME?!?! MY PASSIVE IS GETTING STRONGER SO DOES HE HAVE MY ABILITY TOO?!?!