Chapter 45: A Deadly Depression ( Revision )

A/N: I didn't like the original chapter so here I am rewriting, ANNNNDDD GUESS WHO'S WRITING ON A NEW NOTE 5?!?!?! ME!!! BACK TO CONSTANT UPDATES WHOO! I really prefer WRITING on mobile

Fiore opens the door to Emerson's apartment, holding a bag of junk food. She was planning a special night for her and Emerson as the days before really stressed them out.

She places the bags on the counter.

Fiore: Emerson! I'm home!

There was no response, confused she started looking around the place looking for him. She looked everywhere and could not find him, he wasn't home. Worried she went to grab her phone to call him.

- Wellston Road -

He kept pacing, faster and faster. He kept flowing energy to his legs, becoming more and more deadly. He didn't care, he always dealt with sad emotions with running. His depression overcame him, but he didn't want to admit it.

He started parkouring and he almost hurted himself, he did this just to simply avoid the obstacles in his way. Every jump, every run and every dose of Alpha energy he used was to deal with his emotions.

You see he has a form of PTSD, it came from the abuse he and his mother got from his abusive father. He was only 4 when he last saw him but it still stook, he usually forgets he even has it until he actually fights someone.

He is also depressed about being Intersex. You could argue that he is genetically a normal male and the only thing SLIGHTLY wrong is he his minor defect.

However, even though he is a logicgition, he sometimes forgets logic.

He kept pacing faster and faster, he could not stop his legs were getting tired easily so he gave it a bit of body energy. His eyes were covered in energy sparks, he still had not yet mastered his ability so it was another over surge coming to happen when he uses his ability to the max.

Faster.

Faster.

And faster.

His eyes were glowing really bright, you can see his veins showing with a blue glow, his teeth were clenched and his ability was flowing through him.

It was becoming so dangerous, it was deadly.

During this, his phone rang. His energy accidentally answered it, Fiore could hear all of the energy. All of the power and the sound barriers being broken.

Then it happened.

Emerson stopped mid air was surrounded by energy.

It was all around him, Fire could hear all of this and she dropped her phone, knowing what would happen next

*VVVWWOOORRONNND!!!*

He fell to the ground and he lied there.

Dead.

Fiore immediately understood what had happened and she used an energy search to search for his left over energy aura. She quickly found him and tried to shake him.

Fiore: Emerson? Emerson! Wake up! Please!

She tried checking his pulse and there was none, she was about to sob when she then told herself the logical thing to do would to send him to a hospital. She wiped his face and tried to lift him with her ability to the E.R.

She got there quickly and she dashed in there.

Fiore: Hey! This kid is dying over hear! He needs help!

Doctors rush to help get him in a room. She was left with only one thing to do.

Wait.