part 3

2200+ words

2200+ words..

Do hit the star button and leave your precious comments ♥️

There were so many thoughts running in her mind.. So many blunders so many questions she didn't even realise the milk she put for boiling spilled and fell on her hand a little..

She flinched and moved back the sudden burning sensation hit every nerves of her hand and tears rolled down from her cheeks caressing her soft cheeks..

"Shit Seher you okay?" Azlan who came to the kitchen to get a bottle of water for himself shocked seeing injured seher"I .. am ok.ay" she uttered and turned off the gas ready to walk out of the kitchen..

"No you aren't!! Shit your hand" he held her hand seeing the burnt area.. There was a concern in his captivating blue eyes.. "Come here" he dragged her with him and turned on the tap washing her hand softly she hissed and bit her lips hardly to not to cry.. She was not used to his attention two days back he shouted at her saying hurtful words and today he was being all concerned..

"I am fine Azla.n" she stuttered taking his name.. "No you aren't fine okay? See kitna jaal gaya hai!! Who told you to work seher huh aab chalo mere saath" he held her hand.. She looked here and there getting scared when she get to know he was taking her to his bedroom she didn't want Fabiha to caught them together as she was so scared of her..

"Azlan leave my hand I am fine thik hu main!! Mujhe kam hai aap jaane dein" she protested but he turned deaf ears as he took her to his room for the first time..

This was the first time she went to his room it was huge with black interiors and everything was neatly cleaned.."Sit here" he made her sat on the couch and went to take out the ointment from the drawer..

"It will be fine I don't need all this" saying she got up from the couch ready to run as his gaze his presence his cologne was doing something to her little heart.. "YOU AREN'T FINE SEHERUNNISA SO SIT DOWN DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT MY SENTENCE" He yelled and she sat down on the couch shaking her head "Don't shout please I am sitting but what if maami see us? She will shout at me she will be angry on me" She muttered like a baby fiddling with her duppata..

"She won't" he assured and sat beside her gently applying the ointment on the burnt area she hissed and he blew air on her skin making it difficult for her to breath.. She was breathless by his close proximity..

"It will be fine soon" his voice was soft with a pinch of husk in his tone making her heart flutter..

"There is nothing to cry Nisa it will be fine in a day or two" he said as his hand rose up to wiped her tears.. He called her 'Nisa' which made her smile no one ever called her Nisa it was the nickname given by him and it sounds so right and soothing for her ear.. The pink hue crept on her cheeks as she felt her cheeks burning..