part 22

I know no one has any interest in this story but yeah I will be posting them still anyway..

Next day..

Their morning starts with Erina waking Zayan up for morning prayer , he got ready and leave for mosque with Azlan while Seher and Erina did their prayers together in the home..

When Zayan came back from mosque, he found his wife sitting on the couch reciting Holy Quran while their little heart sleeping on the bed, He smiled and went up to her, he laid down keeping his head on her lap and told her to continue reciting it as he heard her which made his heart warm..

It was indeed a best start of the morning..
________________________

Zayan was preparing breakfast with Erina while their little one was crawling here and there making sounds it was a good day for them..

One the other side Azlan was helping his Nisa to do some exercise in the gym room while she was whinning as she didn't want to continue it..
______

"I am done" Zayan did his share of work in the kitchen and washed his hands.. "Very good Mr Husband" Erina complimented as she continued doing her work just then she felt pair of arms encircling around her from back..

"Zay what are you doing? What if Azlan bhai or seher sees us like this?" She panicked trying to wriggled out of his grip which tightened every seconds , his nose nuzzled on her neck making her breathe hitched..

"You smell good" He breathed out ignoring her panicked words and she started losing it bit by bit..

"Zayan this isn't our bedroom calm your horses down, will you?" He chuckled at her sarcasm and placed another kiss on her neck..

"Continue with your work wifey and let me continue with my" His fingers slipped inside her tunic , caressing her waist and she felt her breath hitching at it..

"Zayan you need to stop" she held on the kitchen Island when he gently sucked the skin of her neck, a loud shrill of telephone broke their moment..

"Dammit" he cursed which made Erina chuckle as she went to the living room to pick the call, at the same time Seher and Azlan descended the stairs..

"Hello Assalam alaikum?" She picked the call , waiting for the other person to say something , And after that what she heard it was enough for her face to turned pale..

"Rina you okay?" Zayan asked sensing her changed expression "We'll be there as soon as possible" she hang up the call and turned towards Zayan who was already waiting for her answer..

"Badi Maami has fainted and she isn't fine" She breathed out..
______________________

"Zayan listen to me" she caught his wrist, pulling him with her in the balcony "Rina I don't want to talk about anything, Ammi is fine now and it's better if we go back to our home" He stated staring at her with a stern expression..

"She isn't fine and it's better if we shift back here please" She tried to make him understand.. "Zayan she was tensed about you and Azlan bhai that's why she fainted and even doctor said that too much of tension isn't good for her health please try to understand" her voice soft as she tried to make him understand..

"I've seen how tensed you were when you got to know about your mom, so please forget about it and forgive her as well please" she whispered out giving his palm a gentle squeeze..

"Go to her, talk with her, make her feel good please" she further said and he sighed out...
___________

"Iqra can you please get me something eatable as it's late and seher needs to have something as it's not good for her to be in empty stomach for so long" Erina requested to Zayan's cousin..