part 28

"Try as much as you want bitch but remember he is mine and will always be" she threatened causing the other person so smirk..

"It's won't take me much time to make him mine, I am younger unlike you" instead of frowning seher laughed out loud totally unfazed by the words..

"He is man with needs seher and and ofcourse I can satisfy him" the bullshit the girl was uttering started to give headache to seher..

"You know Tania my husband is so kind that he gave you shelter and job in his company thou he failed to see how worst of a bitch you are" seher gritted her teeth..

"But you know what I am not as kind as him and I've seen your real face" in return tania only chuckled..

"Surely you know the real me seher, but Azlan ? He still thinks I am a Innocent girl" Seher was trying hard to not to slapped the daylight out of her.."And you know in tomorrow's project I am leading and by my presentation I will surely make him get the project and then he will going to trust me more"

"Well then congratulations to you Miss Tania I hope you can make my husband proud" wearing her sunglasses seher left smirking as she knew what she needed to do know..
____________

Seher's pov..

Turning I saw my husband sleeping peacefully with few hair strands caressing his forhead to the bit of his eyebrows.. Damnn why he had to be so handsome always?

Damnnn I feel like I was falling for this man all over again.. Placing a kiss on his forhead I got off from the bed and grabbed my phone before strolling towards the balcony..

Dialling a number I took a deep breathe "Hello"

"Yes Seher ma'am?" I heard the maid saying from the other side.. "Had Tania slept?"

"Yes ma'am she had slept after drinking the milk" I smirked hearing the maid from the other side of the call.. Ofcourse it had sleeping pills on it.

"Now you know what you need to do" I said looking here and there not wanting to get caught.."Accept my facetime"

"Yes ma'am" I heard her..

I instructed her and she finally got the pendrive and transferred all the data to me and deleted everything from her system..

"Thanks for the help Neha you will surely get your reward" I hang up the call and transferred the money to her account and then sighed out loud..

Just then I felt a pair of arms encircling around my waist from the back enough to made me flinch "It's me" I went nervous hearing Azlan's whisper , I hope he didn't hear me talking with the maid..

"What happen? Is everything alright?" He asked feeling mein getting stiffened under his hold.. "Yeah ofcourse" I breathed out calming my wild heartbeat..

He made me turned "Don't you think it's time to sleep Mrs Azlan? What are you doing here?" He asked while I was trying to found an excuse..

"I am sad" I uttered.. "Why what happen?" He sounded concern oh my baby..

"I thought I was pregnant but I got my periods" Such a lame excuse what the fuck was wrong with me? Thou I got my periods by hours back and I knew I wasn't pregnant but yeah anyway..

"What's that need of getting sad? We didn't even plan? If you want then I will make sure to impregnate you after your periods" he and his cunning words..

"Mmhm hmmm sure" I hummed wrapping my arms around him with my face resting on his chest..

"Chalo sojao aab bohot raat hogayi hai (let's sleep now it's way too late?)" I heard him muttering as he caressed my hair and placed a kiss on my head..