part 16

Do hit the star button and leave your precious comments ♥️

2300+ words..

Erina was the first one to wokeup she turned staring at her husband who was sleeping peacefully with his one arm resting on her belly.. His hairs were caressing his forhead moving down to his pointed nose which has little pink tint to his lips which she was jealous of..

"I love you Zay" She whispered and leaned closer to him placing a kiss on his forehead and her fingers brushed the hair from his head..

"Zay loves you and baby more" He whispered in his morning sleepy voice and creeped closer to kiss her when she moved back "First brush your teeth Mr Zayan Siddiqui" She passed him a tight lipped smile and He pouted then sat up kissing her baby bump "Your baba and ammi is waiting for you meri jaan come soon" She hissed when baby kicked her..

"See my baby knew that I was talking that's why my baby replied by kicking you" He said and she shook her head in disbelief..

"Chalo wifey it's time to give you bath" he get off from the bed and picked her in his arms taking her to the washroom..

"Sit here" He made her sat on the slab and passed her the brush and toothpaste.. She started brushing her teeth so as him and he filled the bathtub with and added essential oils in it..

He stripped her clothes and  made her sat inside the bathtub and he himself sat behind her.. "You know you are the best ever happened to me and I love you so much" She said tilting her face towards him "Haa I know Zayan Siddiqui is the bestest" He winked at her and she pouted..

"Accha thank you" He said kissed her pout.. "So are we going to sit here whole day?" She asked and he raised his left eyebrow "Oh you dumb bathe me we just can't sit here whole day" She said grumpily and he laughed..

"Sure sure wifey" He said placing a kiss on her shoulder and grabbed the body wash from the side..
___________________

"Ouchh I can't anymore" he slumped down on the floor after 50 pushups..

"Buddhe hogaye hai aap you've become old Azlan" Seher said giggling as she continued doing pushups till 55 then stood up grabbing her protein shake..

"Room mein chalo Nisa tab dikhata hu Buddha hu ya jawan" he said and she made a face.. "Ohh accha kya karenge room mein?" She asked raising her left eyebrow..

He got up taking steps towards her "I will tie you with the bedpost then-" She moved back shaking her head in no "Ewww first take a good shower then think of me tieing with the bed damnn you are so sweaty and stinky" He frowned at her words..

"I am stinking seriously?" She nodded in yes and he groaned then smirked "how about we took shower together" He asked and his eyes lit up "NO" She said sternly and walked out of the gym room just then she heard him saying "I won't leave you tonight seher"