part 9

2100+ words

2100+ words..

Do hit the star button and leave your precious comments..

TISHNAGI has reached 6k views yayyy Thank you lovessss❤️❤️❤️

Tossing and turning on the bed Azlan tried to sleep but sleep was far away from his eyes.. He wasn't able to sleep her words her broken eyes her changed behaviour were eating his mind..

He just wanted to go back to the past and make everything alright but couldn't it wasn't possible.. Her taunting words were hurting him but he knew it was nothing infront of her pain.. He wanted to talk to his Nisa he wanted to give her all the happiness and love she deserves but she was distancing herself from him..

He stared at her picture which was on his phone he loves her smile and her dimpled cheeks but he was the reason behind her sadness and he was that jerk who snatched her beautiful smile..

"I will make everything alright seher" saying he kissed her picture.. Placing it aside he get off from the bed and went to the kitchen downstairs to prepare coffee for himself..

He stepped inside the kitchen to found her sitting on the counter drinking water.. "Come inside it's your kitchen only" she said jumping off from the kitchen counter while he was lost in her..

She was indeed the most beautiful girl in this whole world..

"Seher can we talk please?" He requested holding her wrist.."Told you not to touch me" she jerked his hand as her voice raised..

Azlan was actually shock because Seher was always a cute girl never raises voice on anyone but now she was totally changed..

'And you are the reason behind her change behaviour' his mind reminded..

"Seher let's talk because we just can't behave like strangers we have to spend our whole life together" he said making her chuckled..

"Are you serious Azlan?" The amusement was clear visible in her voice.. "I don't want to spend my whole life with you just give me divorce and I will be the happiest" saying she turned to leave but he was fast enough pulled her towards him..