part 15

4 years later..

Oh My God 4 years later..

Dhak dhak dhak dhak..

My heart is beating wildly so as yours 😪..

She stepped inside the haveli from the back door without making any noise the living room was filled with some guests.. Smiling she stared at her baby sister who was talking and giggling with other guests..Her younger sister's pregnancy glow was visible to everyone.. Today was the get together in the family few friends and relatives were there..

Seher smiled in tears seeing her baby sister.. "Yeh seher kahan reh gayi? Aab tak nahi aayi maine dinner nahi karna hai uske bina (Damnn where the seher is? She hasn't came back yet! I am not having dinner without her) " She heard her baby sister saying and tears rolled down from her cheeks..

"Seher today is get together in the family we invited our relatives and friends in dinner I don't want you to be there so stay away from it and from Erina because I could see the jealousy in your eyes for your own little sister" Seher was shocked by Fabiha's words..

"Badi maami I am not jealous of her woh meri hi choti behen hai" Seher answered gulping her tears back..

"I know she is your own sister still you are jealous because she became pregnant and you are infertile.. It's been 6 years of your marriage with Azlan and 4 years of your Ruksati still you didn't become pregnant.. You've completely destroyed my Azlan's life" Seher looked down not knowing what to say as she was so tired of hearing her mother in law's taunt everyday..

"Ammi yeh aap kya bol rahi hai apka dimag kharab hogaya hai? (Mother what are you even saying? Are you out of your mind)" Azlan said stepping inside the room after hearing their conversation..

"Mera dimag kharab nahi hua hai Azlan main toh thik bol rahi ho iss ladki ne sab kuch bigad diya hai (I am not out of my mind Azlan I am saying the right thing this girl messed up everything)" Fabiha snapped back..

Her mother got to know that she had miscarriage at first because her womb was too weak to carry a child even after that they tried but she couldn't conceive the baby and Fabiha taunted her for it most of the time..

Azlan was about to say something but Seher came in between "I won't attend tonight's dinner" She said.. "Good and stay away from Erina I don't even want your shadow on Erina or her unborn baby" Saying Fabiha left..

"Seher what was--" she placed her finger on his lips "Leave it Azlan I am fine forget it please" She said softly and he placed a kiss on her forehead..

"She must be busy in the hospital Erina leave her and have dinner with her" How sweetly Fabiha talked with Erina afterall she was pregnant..

Wiping her tears she smiled again seeing her baby sister she wasn't jealous of her she could never be because Erina was her first baby who was going to give birth to a baby in two months..