part 29

"Where is mamma? I want to meet mamma please" Shayan's eyes went teary as when he wokeup he didn't find his mum or his dad and that was enough to make him cranky in the early morning itself..

"Your mum went to get baby for you shay she will come soon" seher was trying hard to console Zay and Rina's first born but not able to..

Erina had gotten her labour pains in the early morning itself and her water bag was broken as well , she was rushed to hospital with Zayan and her in laws while Seher stayed in the mansion only handling Shayan and Azaan and Azlan was in the office handling all the works in the absence of his dad and younger brother..

Thou she wanted to go there as she was tensed for her younger sister "Seher mum call mamma and dad please" Shayan said his with tears rolling down from her eyes..

Seher was helpless this time she didn't know how would he console him "Shay you are mamma's good baby right? Your mamma will come soon she can't talk with you now please stop crying" she wiped his tears and tried to make him understand..

"You want a little sibling right?" Shayan nodded in tears murmuring a soft 'yes' "Your mum and dad has gone to get one for you so now stop crying"  Shayan wiped his own tears and sobbed silently..

Azaan wokeup with the voice of his elder cousin crying and frowned then pouted "Shay bloh" getting off from the bed he walked closer to him...

"Stop crying I am here for you" Seher went all aww when Azaan hugged his cousin..

"My babies I love you both so much" Seher hugged them tight..

"Now come on let's get you both freshenup then I will serve you both some tasty breakfast"
________________________

"Congratulations it's a boy" Erina slumped down on the bed hearing the doctor's announcement, her eyes dropped and she slipped into a dark oblivion, her hold around Zayan's hand loosened..

"Rina what happen? Wakeup baby please" he patted her cheeks trying to recieve some response.."Doctor what happened to her?" Zayan freaked out seeing his love fainted and drained..

"She fainted because of the pain, she'll be fine please wait outside we will shift her to the private ward" Zayan frowned seeing the doctor hitting their newborn who was crying loudly..

He knew it was process still he wasn't liking it..

"Please don't do that, he is crying so much" he finally said out loud .. "It's necessary Mr Siddiqui , now please wait outside we will give you the baby after cleaning him" he nodded and placed a kiss on Erina's sweaty forhead before walking out..
_____________________

When Erina got her concious back, she found her husband sitting on the couch with a little baby in his arms, she tried to sat up the pain on every  parts of her body didn't let her and her throat was dry that she wasn't even able to call her husband..

"Za..y" she called out and his eyes shot up, and in a second he stood Infront of her, "Erina finally you are up, you scared us" she didn't understand what he was talking about..

"Wat.er" she requested, he kept the baby on the crib beside and made her sat , helping her to drink the water.. "Thank yo---" her words died down when she was caught off guard by the sudden tight hug..

"Alhamdulillah that you are fine" Erina heard her husband muttering in between the hug.. "Of course I am fine" he broke the hug giving a tight peck on her lips.."It's a boy again" He whispered making her smile..

"You were unconscious for last 7 hours" He expressed "And it scared all of us"

"What 7 hours? Zay can you please call someone in the house I need to talk with shay he must be crying without me there" instead of her pains, she was thinking about her first baby as she knew how much of mamma's boy he was..

"Rina he is fine and you actually needs rest now you--"

"Please call zay I need to talk" she interrupted in between shaking her head in no.

"Fine" He whispered and dialled Seher's number..

"Thank you" she muttered once she was done talking just then their new born cried out "give him to me I need to see him" Zayan's handed the baby to her who immediately snuggled into her mamma's warmth making a little soft sounds..

Zayan was staring at them in awwe during the time of their first born, he wasn't there with his wife, although this time he was there just beside her holding her hand when she was crying in pain..He missed all those during the time of Shayan..

"Ammi abbu ( mom dad) were there but I send them back and told them to take rest" Zayan said while Erina hummed stroking baby's soft cheeks..

"MaShaAllah he is so beautiful" Erina whispered feeding the baby with a smile playing on her lips.."Yeah beautiful just like you"Zayan agreed making her chuckle..

Suddenly something clicked in his mind which made him smirk 'Biwi do you remember something?"

"Remember what?" Her eyes were still on the Almighty's little creature.

"Arre think na" he literally whined while Erina's eyes shot up..

"Say it clearly zay" she waited for his answer and gasped when he towered over her "Remember I wanted a little baby girl just like you" he began, his fingers tucked her hair strands behind her ear..

"Thou I got another baby boy and to be honest I am so happy for it and-" stopping abruptly he leaned closer to her lips "We will going to try the process all over again and again and again until I get a babygirl" giving a soft kiss on her lips he moved back leaving Erina flabbergasted.. Her eyes widened and mouth ajar his words shocked her..

"Do- d..o I look like a baby making Machine?" She stuttered out only to recieve a an evil yet playful grin from her husband which made her slumped back on the bed..
____________________

Thank you for reading..❤️