part 30 (Epilogue)

Here I am presenting the last chapter of "Tishnagi" vote and comment if you all want to..

"Can we talk?" She approached much to his shock, surely he wasn't expecting that..

"Sure" he nodded anyway and followed her to the another side where the music wasn't too loud "Yeah Afsa say" Zayan sighed out..

"I never really get a chance to talk on that topic and today I want to clear everything" she began as he waited for her to continue "Zayan firstly I am sorry and I know my sorry isn't enough because the mistake I did in the past is unforgivable" expressing she looked away..

"I used to have a little bit crush on you and when Fabiha khala (aunt) shared the plan with me, I was so overwhelmed by it and I thought you would be mine so I agreed for it but I was so wrong and I am ashamed of myself" she completed and waited for him to reply..

"Firstly Afsa I don't hold any grudge against you and I forgive you long time back so stop overthinking everything is fine here"

"Thank you so muc--"

"Mamma I want ice cream" her words interrupted by her little one walking towards her and in a second she hugged her mother's leg..

"Sure baby let's go get you ice cream" Afsa picked her daughter in her arms and nodded at Zayan before walking away while Zayan made his way towards the Little Siddiquis.

A smile broke in his lips when he found Shayan standing and feeding his younger sibling pastry who was sitting on the chair.. Shayan was indeed the best elder brother..

"You are smearing it on your lips Sufian" Azaan who was standing there as well wiped his little cousin's lip who pouted at him..

"Hii my handsome boys" Zayan approached them making them turn their eyes to him, "Da-da" sufian stretched his arms as if telling his dad to pick him up which he did gladly..

"I am going to mom, zaan follow me" Azaan nodded and trailed behind his elder cousin while Zayan chuckled seeing them..

He took out the handkerchief from his pocket and wiped his little boy's lips who pouted then hugged him..

His eyes wandered and stop at his Rina who was talking with his others cousin's dressed in a saree which looked so beautiful on her as if it was made to be worn by her only..

Erina didn't really wear sarees but whenever she wore it she totally aced it.. "Ma--mum" sufian muttered in his toddler-ish voice as if telling his dad to take him to his mother..

"Sure why not" Zayan walked towards his wife who was now standing with Shayan and was talking to him about something. "Erina handle him he wants to go to you" Zayan said, which caused Erina groan "Zayan do you think I can pick Sufian with this heavy saree bangle and my purse, ughh I hate coming to the weddings" he heard his wife's blabbering about her heavy saree and jewelleries.

"Hey my love please stay with da, your mum can't pick you now she is already so exhausted" Their little one stared at his mum for a second then hugged his dad's neck..
_______________________

When Zayan walked inside the bedroom after tucking shay properly on his bed, he found his wife feeding their sufian, he closed the door behind and went to the restroom to freshenup.

Stepping out, he laid on his side closing his eyes trying to sleep just then he felt pair of arms encircled around him from back followed by her lips pressing on his back which made him sigh and bit his lips..

"I see my husband is angry at me" she whispered and made him turned towards here , he was about to remind her about their baby on the same bed just then he noticed that she had already shifted him on the crib beside and he had slept already.

"I know my hot headed handsome husband is angry at me because I didn't let him touch me last night" she stated tracing his cheeks with her fingers..

"Zay I was bit worked up last night it's tough to handle work and babies I am sorry" She expressed placing her hand on his jaw leaning more closer to him..

"It's alright and I am not at all angry" he placed a kiss on her palm then changed the position hovering over her which made her giggle softly..

"Sufian so raha hai (sufian is sleeping)" He murmured making her hummed as she wrapped her arms around him "I know I was the one who made him sleep" her sassy answer made him chuckle .

"So now you will going to stare at me like this wasting my time and--" her sentence stopped in a mid when his lips hovered over her cutting her off..
____________________

"Hey" She wished feeling awkward seeing the other woman standing infront of her..

"Hey Tania, I hope you are doing well" Seher answered smiling the girl who felt embarassed.

"So tell me Tania why did you call me here?" Seher asked taking a seat opposite to Tania..

"Um I just want to apologise to you so yeah" Tania uttered awkwardly.. "I am so sorry for the thing I did in the past and I am so thankful to you that instead of giving me punishment you healed me and I am ashamed of myself for the things I did 1 and half years back" She expressed everything..

"Firstly I am not angry at you cause I knew it was your mental condition and I am so happy to see you fit and fine" Seher replied smiling softly at the girl..

"Thank you so much Seher and now the weight has been lifted off me after talking to you, now I can peacefully go to Bangalore" Tania said..

"Bangalore? Wow" Seher exclaimed..

"Yes I got job there" she answered grinning.. "Congratulations Tania I wish you the best" Seher wished her and took a sip of coffee as they continued to talk for next 30 mins..

"Yeah I am outside xyz cafe? Wait why? Okay Fine I am waiting" When seher walked out of the cafe after taking with Tania , Azlan called her and told her to wait outside and he would be there in few mins

After 15 mins the car halted infront of hers and her eyes widened when she saw , her younger sister , Zayan , babies and Azlan everyone inside.. "Woah wow" she exclaimed..

"Mamma come inside we are going on a road trip" she heard Azaan saying in his high pitched voice full of joy.

"Yes sissy now get in" Erina said..

"Road trip? I didn't even pack anything?" Seher whined taking a seat on the passenger seat beside Azlan who was on the driving seat..

"I've packed everything for you wifey you don't need to take tension" Azlan said..

"And My pickles?" She asked, "Ofcourse here it is, I packed it for you" Erina said from the backseat giving the small glass jar to her elder sister as Erina knew that she was 5 months pregnant.

"Thank you so much Rinaaa" seher thanked her literally squealing as she accepted the jar from her..

"So let's gooo yeahhh" they shouted and Azlan drove off...
_______________________________

Here I am ending "TISHNAGI" I hope you all loved it as much as I did ❤️
________________________