part 20 (a)

Vote and comment if you all want to!

1500+ words!

New cover of TISHNAGI is made by belle_x_queen ❤️

"Now we can make loveeeeeeeeeee" Zayan sang as he drove off while I  rolled my eyes looking out of the car's window..

"Biwi ghar jaa kar acche se khalena because you need energy tonight (Wifey after reaching home eat something healthy because you need energy tonight)" Ignoring the butterflies in my stomach I slapped him on his arms and he giggled blessing my ears..

I had an appointment with doctor and she checked me and our baby as well! And Alhamdulillah our baby was doing fine and he was already 1 month and 15 days old.. Aahaa our shay was growing..

And here Zayan was getting oh so excited because finally he would be getting a chance to pinned me down on the bed and have his ways with me after all doctor said I was fine and can continue with sexual activity..

I hope Shayan just didn't spoil his dadda's plan..

He halted the car outside the mall and I gave him a puzzle look.. "We need to buy some groceries and..."He leaned closer to my ear "And all the new flavours of condom" my breathed hitched at the sudden husk of his tone..

"Nahi matlab sharam naam ki koi cheez hi nahi hai" I slapped him on his shoulder "This is a public place and not our bedroom" Saying she walked out and picked Shayan's little basket from the back seat where he was sleeping peacefully..

But as soon as the sun rays washed on his face he squinted his eyes and let out a sound..

"Let's go inside baby" Zayan took the baby basket from me and we walked inside the mall and straightly to the groceries section..

Once we were done with the groceries he pulled me to the other section.. "So tell me Mrs Erina Zayan which flavour?"  He husked from the behind and I feel the hair of my back stood as the goosebumps arose on my body from the scalp of my head to the tip of my foot.. I felt it

Dangg Erina we were in the public place! I reminded myself and hit him by my elbow..

"Accha anyway let me take all the flavours from here isko pakdo tum" He handed the Shayan's basket to me and shamelessly selected the flavours as if teasing me and he was succeeded in making me feel uncomfortable thou I thanked my stars because it wasn't much embarassing as it was nearly vacant so no one could see that husband was trying very hard to embarass the shit out of me..

Once we were done he paid the bill and we walked out.. "Zay I want pizza" He turned passing me a tight lipped smile "Pizza? What about your oh-so- healthy diet?" He questioned as we walked inside the elevator..

"Well I guess you told me that you would drain me out in gym with your personal workout so I guess a bit pizza won't be any harmful" I choose to play bold and his eyes widened..

Before he could snapped me back in a most shameless way Shayan started crying from inside the baby basket and it made his dadda frown..

I took him out of the basket and caressed his back as we walked out of the elevator.. "Zayan let's drop the plan of going to the food court shay is crying way too much so it's better if we go home" He nodded and we made our way to the car with Zayan holding all the packets..

He dumped everything at the car's trunk and this time I sat on the backseat and fed Shayan knowing the glasses on my husband's car was tinted..

"I've ordered the pizza for you so we will get that delivered at home" Zayan answered and drove the way to our home..
____________