part 2

103 peoples voted in the last chapter 😭♥️ I am so happy Thank you guys for giving it a try

This update is dedicated to my reader DrishtyRuperiya Happy Birthday to you love ♥️ Here is the update specially for you♥️

2000+ words..

Morning

Breakfast table..

"When will Zayan come back? This haveli is empty without him" Shahista said thinking about something deeply..

"He'll be back tomorrow daado his work is done now he just have one more meeting lined up he has already landed in Lucknow" Erina's breath hitched hearing Azlan's statement..

"He is already in Lucknow and he didn't care to inform us.. This boy is impossible" Shahista said thinking about her other grandson.."Azlan call him today only I want to meet him" She said to Azlan who was busy looking here there trying to spot HER who was nowhere to be seen..

"Aagaya apka Zayan wapis Daado" when Erina heard the voice just behind her back she felt someone has snatched the ground underneath her..

He was standing just behind her and Erina was praying to mother earth to swallow her whole form..

"Zayan my baby you came back" Fabiha got up hugging her younger son.. Thou Zayan lives in Lucknow but all alone he didn't like to spend time with anyone he just came to meet with his family once or twice a week..

Erina looked at him he has changed thou she saw him 6 months back but now he was looking more changed.. His beard was neatly trimmed to the few tendrils of his hair falling on his forhead making him look more handsome..

"I am fine ammi" he moved back and Fabiha's face paled by her son's cold behaviour..

"Azzy" he jumped on his elder sibling "Bhai bol" Azlan said as he hugged him back..

"Zayan sit and have breakfast with us" Their grandmother shahista said..

"Where is seher?" Finally Azlan couldn't stop himself as he asked the question shocking few of the family member..

"Well Azlan bhai Fabiha maami threatened seher not to come here for breakfast so yeah" Zayan's eyes shot up at her when he heard her answering to Azlan..She has changed and she wasn't even looking like that Innocent 16 year old Erina..

"Ladki pagal hogayi ho maine kab Mana kiya seher ko (Girl are you mad for what when did I threatened seher)" Fabiha defended herself while Erian got up sighing.. "I think you are having amnesia baadi maami anyways leave it" Erina said as soon as she saw Seher descending the stairs.."Let's go seher"