part 21

As I am posting my this story on another apps so thought to post it here as well! You all don't need to vote and comment just read and enjoy ❤️

It's a long ass boring update 🌚

Seher turned her head staring at her husband who was sleeping just beside hers his hand was placed on her 6 months old baby bump.. She pouted as she was feeling kinda hungry and she didn't want to wake him up as well knowing how tired he was when he came back from office..

Holding his hand she placed it on the pillow and got off from the bed grabbing her scarf.. She made her way out of the room and the kitchen downstairs without making any noise..

Opening the fridge she let out a squeal finding her favourite tub of Butter scotch icecream. She took it out and grabbed the spoon savouring the taste.

But she didn't find it as tasty as she expected and then her eyes fell on the tomato ketchup and chilly sauce.. Her eyes twinkled and she grabbed both the bottles and mixed it in her ice cream tub, Taking a seat on the kitchen counter she started savouring it as if it was the world's tastiest food.. She liked it she liked the sweetness with tangy and spice..

Her pregnancy carvings were making her crave some weird sort of things something she never expected she would going to have..
___________

Waking up in the middle of the night Azlan didn't find his wife beside him which made him sigh as he somewhere knew she might be in the kitchen trying to fulfill one of her cravings..

He got off from the bed and wore his slippers before making his way to the kitchen and there he found her sitting on the kitchen counter having ice cream..

He was mesmerized by her. Oh how beautiful she looked with her hair tied in a messy updo and ice cream smeared on her lips.. She was so busy that she didn't even noticed her presence..

"Nisa" He called taking steps towards her and her eyes shot up meeting with his..

"Azlan" she happily uttered out.. "This ice cream is so tasty wanna have some?" She asked her husband nearly squealing which he was confused..

'What did she found so tasty in the simple butterscotch Ice Cream' The confused Azlan wondered..

"Seher this just a normal ice cream what's special in it?" He asked tucking her hair strands behind her ear..

"There are so many things special here Azlan" She expressed.. "Wait let me feed you" She scooped a spoonful of ice cream bringing it near to his lips, his eyes stuck on the ice cream the colour of it was different but still he had it..

And Damn when it went inside his mouth, his eyes widened the taste was so weird probably the worst things he have had ever eaten, the taste of butterscotch and the spicy sauces he wanted to puke, he hated Tomato ketchup and chilli sauce..

But when he stared at his wife's face who was looking so cute and her expression was expecting a positive response for him and he wasn't that type of husband who would going to shout at his wife's silliness, he knew it was just her pregnancy cravings..And if he lashed out on her then she would going to cry buckets non-stop..

Smiling He gulped the ice cream and said hiding his pukish expression "Wow Mrs Azlan this is so tasty I love it" and these words were enough to brought a big grin on Seher's face..

His heart flutter seeing her all smiling and he was ready to eat all the weird combo mix-up foods for her just to see her smiling like this.. "I told you it's so tasty" she sang smiling at him and he nodded his head..