part 11

Do hit the star button and leave your precious comments ♥️

He kissed her without showing any mercy his teeth nipped her lips as he forced his tongue inside hers tasting it with such intensity that she felt overwhelmed it was too much she wasn't even responding to his kiss.. She stood still feeling the intensity of his TISHNAGI (thirst)..

"Respond Seher" she heard him whispering in between their kiss now turned soft and passionate one.. Her hands moved up to cup his neck as she responded him back softly her lips moulded perfectly with him.. She could feel his possessiveness in the kiss he was dominating her but softly as his fingers grazed the skin of her waist then traced it softly enough to make her moan in between..

Getting out of the breath they broke the kiss breathing heavily "I don't know what were you talking about but one thing I know you were,are and will be the only girl in my life who owns my heart.. That saba is nothing infront of you that bastard lied to you she wasn't my girlfriend in college I never make one yes it's true that she proposed me in college but I rejected it" She could only find honesty in his beautiful blue eyes..

"And this is the last time I am reminding you Mrs Seherunnisa Azlan Siddiqui I am not divorcing you at any cost you have to bare me for next 100 years and yes one more thing I don't want any kids or heir from you I just want you and I am telling you Seher you don't have any choice you have to be with me and if you run away then I will kidnapped you then I will cage you forever" and then his lips descended on hers for another kiss this time she responded him back in a second her fingers undid the buttons of his coat..

He pulled back staring into her eyes which was darkened with passions and desires "No we shouldn't be doing it we need to talk first" He said softly trying hard to control himself..

"Not now" She whispered encircling her arms around his neck "Seher no this is not the time" He said looking here and there "You don't want this?" She questioned breathing just against his lips...

"I want it but I don't want to rush I don't want to have sex I want--" She placed her finger on his lips "Make Love To Me Azlan" She whispered staring into his softened eyes and that was it he wanted to hear this only from her mouth..

He kissed her forehead before kissing her lips again and picked her in his arms in bridal style ascending the stairs as he took her inside his bedroom..

"Look there seher" he whispered as he made her stand infront of the mirror and he was just behind her back with his arms wrapped around her waist..

She looked up staring their reflection in mirror which made her insides shiver.. Her body erupted with goosebumps when she felt his lips pressing against her nape moving towards her neck as he left few wet kisses his tongue stuck out licking her skin..

Her head fell back on his shoulder as she let out a shaky breath closing her eyes "Don't close your eyes Nisa look at us" She heard him whispering and next moment his canines grazed her skin making her hissed loudly.. The sweet pain the flick of tongue smooth kisses then a gentle suck.. It was a bliss..