- Chapter 5 -

Ellie's P.O.V:

"We're all going back to London," I said, giving a side look to Maya. I hate her, why the hell does she have to come with us? Lottie and I don't need her to save Jamie, plus my parents said she was here to give us 'information.' I don't see any! 

Lottie clasped her hands together "Well yay! Now we can go get Jamie," 

I crossed my arms but made an effort to smile at Lottie "Yep, start packing guys."

Maya scoffed quietly, if she knew I hated her, she might as well go away from me. Wait, why was Lottie in her room? Puzzled, I held tight to Lottie's wrist and pulled her out of the evil clutches of Maya Ashwick. "Why were you in Maya's room?" I asked, closing the door, I saw Lottie's lip twitch. This explanation better be good. 

"I stumbled into the wrong room,"

"But you know this place like the back of your hand?"

She pretended to dust her pink dress "Yeah...not really,"

I nodded, perplexed at such a weird response. We walked down the hall to our rooms and started packing for the journey back to London. I could tell something was on Lottie's mind but I'm not sure what.

-----------------------------------

The plane ride was silent, barely anyone said a word. Lottie fell asleep on my shoulder while I was listening to music, so that's probably why. I glanced over at Maya; she was reading, classic. Why was she allowed to be on our private jet? This makes zero sense. Although she helped us decipher a plan, she was no value to me at all. I just hope as soon as Jamie sees her, he'll yell. Well that's probably not going to happen but he will ignore her. 

Our plan was simple, get into Leviathan's base with the help of Saskia and Anastacia, since they can fight, unlike Maya. Then, odds are, we find Jamie somewhere inside it, kidnap him and talk him out of this mess. It feels so strange knowing Jamie was actually heir to the Maravish throne and not me, I'm happy though, I don't really want to become queen anyway. 

Prince Jamie Volk Wolfson

I giggled, that sounded ridiculous! As soon as we get him out, he'll definitely listen to Lottie right? He told me he liked her, why wouldn't he listen? Kidnapping him would be hard since he has keen Partizan reflexes, but so does Saskia. We'll bring him back to the good side soon.

Hours flew past like a swift breeze, soon we arrived in London, my home. Our next destination was Rosewood, to get Ani and Saskia for the mission. We were sitting in a black limousine, a complete stranger driving it. Blech. I honestly couldn't care less, let him drive, I just want Jamie back. 

We arrived at the golden gates of Rosewood hall when we were greeted by a brunette barbie doll and a girl with tan skin and Blonde curls.

"Ani! Saskia!" Lottie screeched from inside the car "Get in!"

A man dressed in black opened the car door while we made space for them inside. Maya rolled her eyes from the front seat as the man continued placing luggage in the trunk. "It's been so long! How's life at the palace?" Anastacia asked, sitting down.

"It's kind of lonely without Jamie but-"

"Hold on, who the hell is in the front seat?" 

Everyone turned their heads facing Maya, wearing clothes similar to the first day. "That's Maya, Maya Ashwick," Lottie said, I scoffed, I thought we were focusing on saving Jamie but I guess heart-breaker here is more important. 

"Ashwick?" Anastacia questioned with a puzzled face "Like Edmund Ashwick?"

Lottie nodded while Maya pursed her lips and waved. "She's his sister," I snarled, when will this conversation end? 

"He's a pain, trust me," Maya said.

Oh, now she wants friends? But when she had Jamie and I she was willing to throw all that away. We had to go on another car ride, this time to the nearer area of the base, basically the far end of the Rose Wood. Lottie and I didn't have to return to school until Leviathan was defeated, or if we got Jamie back. it was our decision basically.

 We parked in front of the wood, and went over the plan with Ani and Saskia. They understood it perfectly which was a relief, I'm tired of talking. My mouth hurts. Dusk drifted upon the Rose wood, we were hiding in a bush; all of us wearing black clothes. 

"Ow!" Lottie whispered but in an alarming tone "Ellie stop pushing me! the thorns of this bush doesn't make it hurt any less," 

"Sorry," I replied, out of the corner of my eye I saw Maya stifle laugh. Oh yeah, like she hasn't made any mistakes in her life.

"Maya please could you shut the-"

"Shhh, I see someone," Saskia pointed to a tall, dark figure wandering the floors of the forest. Immediately, she ran out of the bush and tackled him to the ground. The rest of us watched in astonishment, how the hell does she do that? Saskia held the knife above his neck for a few moments before dropping it onto the dirt floor. 

"Saskia what the-"

The figure's hood dropped, revealing a boy with mocha skin and hazel brown eyes; eyes I knew so well. I saw Maya gasp, tears in her eyes as she placed her pale palm on the bridge of her nose. 

"Jamie?"