D A M O N S A L V A T O R E (1)

Damon, when he's trapped and looking for a way to escape because he missed you and desperately wanted to see you again.

You were Damon's one and only, and vice versa. You've been stuck with each other for over 130 years and he was the first person that was able to fill your stomach up with butterflies, he was able to make you nervous. At least when he was around.

One night, you and he were lying next to each other, stargazing, and Damon being Damon, his Burbon bottle was almost completely empty.

"I'll get a new one. Don't leave, okay?" he warned you as he stood up.

"Oh, trust me, I won't," you replied with a smile.

Minutes went by and Damon was still not back. How long did it take for him to get one of his beloved bottles?

You got up and made your way towards the house. "Damon? This is not funny!"

No response. You repeatedly shouted Damon's name while searching the whole house, but there was still no sign of him.

~°~

Damon just got locked in a cage, like he was some corrosive animal that his owner didn't want anymore.

He tried to use compulsion to make the bastard that threw him in there set him free again, but apparently, he was wearing vervain.

Damon tried everything to get out, however, nothing worked and he slowly lost his temper.

"Trust me, Y/n, I'll make it out of here, for you."

Requests are open~~ message me :)

Don't forget to comment and vote