K O L M I K A E L S O N (1)

Kol and you didn't often fight, but when you did, it was mostly about him keeping a secret from you.

You didn't know about all the supernatural stuff going on in Mystic Falls, nor did you know that your boyfriend was a vampire, an Original one, additionally.

Today, this was the reason why you fought.

He always complained about you not trusting him enough, you always complained about him not being trusting you enough.

Sometimes you thought that it was stupid to fight over small things but you hated lies.

And lairs.

In the middle of your fight, Kol had enough and left the room, grabbing his jacket from the bed, slamming the door shut. He was about to go to the Mystic Grill to concentrate on something else.

But his intention was soon over because just at that moment his thought was on something else and not you, you entered the Mystic Grill, passing Kol and not eyeing him.

After Kol left earlier, Caroline called you and asked, if you would like to drink with her.

She was already sitting at a table, waiting for you.

Kol glanced one more time at you, before taking another sip of his drink.

Requests are open~~ message me ;)

Kol is my favorite Mikaelson, I gotta be honest -

don't forget to comment and vote