S T E F A N S A L V A T O R E (8)

Stefan when he puts his shirt back on, which you just took off drunk.

With a giggle, you pull him closer and press your lips to his to continue the wild smooching

With a giggle, you pull him closer and press your lips to his to continue the wild smooching. Stefan's hands wander down your back and end up resting on your hips. 

With his vampire speed he pushes you against the next wall without breaking the kiss. Your hands wander over Stefan's chest, down over his stomach and onto the hem of his shirt. You tease it impatiently and Stefan takes it off and throws his shirt on the big bed. 

You grin into the kiss full of anticipation. His lips on yours, shoot thousands of feelings of happiness through your whole body and make you feel better than ever. You've never been that far, but all of a sudden the alcohol that flows through your veins gives you a lot of courage. 

You easily put pressure on Stefan in the direction of the bed, which he understands very quickly. He stops in front of the bed and lets you throw him on the bed. Grinning, you bend over him and continue kissing him. 

Before you can do anything about it, Stefan turned you around and he is sitting on your pelvis so that you cannot move. Breathing hard, but grinning, he takes his shirt back and pulls it on. "We can happily repeat that if you are in your right mind." You pout at him, but he breathes a light kiss on the lips and cuddles with you under the covers.

Guess yall just got robbed,you kinky bastards ;)