K A I P A R K E R (6)

Kai when you and him go to a karaoke bar

You hated karaoke. 

And Kai knew it very damn well. 

And on your birthday, he decided to get you a karaoke bar voucher. He smiled cheekily at you and started to dance around you, grabbing your hand and slow dancing with you. Although you thought that it was ridiculous, you played along, since he, for one, was having fun. 

"It won't be that bad," he told you when you were just about to leave your apartment. 

"You think so?" you asked a bit nervous. Kai only nodded and drove you to the bar. 

You could hear the music from outside, the laughter of the people and the colorful lights were everywhere. 

You looked at Kai, before entering the bar. 

Kai directed you to one of the tables and sat down opposite you. 

"So what does Y/n want to swallow?" he questioned himself. "Oh! I know! You want to have tequila, don't you?" 

You smiled at him and shook your head, "You know that I hate tequila, Kai. But a fire whiskey would be fine." 

"You know what?" he stated in a sing-song voice and looked at you, "Let's skip the drinking and go straight into singing!"

You groaned as he stood up and went to the front. 

The people were applauding and Kai's self-esteem invaded him. 

He sang your favorite song and you couldn't help but grin, you tried to hide it though. 

When the song was almost over, he stopped singing on dropped the microphone. 

"How was it?" he asked you when he sat down. 

"Horrible!" you responded sarcastically and smiled at him thankfully.

At the end of the day, you were kind of glad that Kai got you that voucher.