K O L M I K A E L S O N (8)

Kol had shut down his humanity and you were about to force him to turn it back on. You knew that the youngest Mikaelson brother had a soft spot for you and... well you had a soft spot for him too.

Kol is a psychopath and the troublemaker of the Mikaelson family but after all, you and he have been through, all the good memories, he had to turn it back on.

When you saw Kol he was feeding on someone uncontrollably. Before he could kill them, you screamed his name, and he faced you, his mouth covered with blood.

"Y/n?", he asked surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"Isn't it obvious, Kol?"

"Ahh, you are here... to make me turn my humanity back on, arent you? Well, this won't work, darling. I will not turn it back on only for a pathetic human like you!"

His words hurt you. They really did and your eyes started to tear up. But you fought against those tears and held them back.

"You're lying!"

"Am I? Or do you just not want to understand that I don't care about you? That I NEVER have?!", he yelled.

He had never yelled at you before. But now that he did, it hurt you, a lot.

"If you really love me, Kol", you started but he interrupted you immediately: "Well, I don't. But try, try and force me to turn it back on but it WILL NOT work!" Tears filled your eyes. You knew that you had lost Kol, but you also knew that you would never give up on him.

Requests are open~~ message me:)

Okay, so this is a rather longer GIF imagine but I plan on doing every imagine as long as this one is. I am really running out of ideas so please help me, people!

I swear Kol looks a lil bit like Elijah in that GIF up there HAHAHAH

Everything your requests need to include:

1. Your username

2. the character(s)

3. the scenario

3. the GIF

Thank you:)

Sophia:)