K L A U S M I K A E L S O N (1)

Klaus when you confess his feelings for him, and he has the biggest crush on you. He smiles to himself and tells you, that he loves you as well.

You have known Klaus for a good 600 years.

He and his siblings found you when you had just turned into a vampire and completed your transformation. He helped you cope with being a vampire and trained you to become a good vampire.

Despite the arguments he'd mostly caused between you, you stayed by his side when he needed you most, even when you hated him.

He became your best friend day by day and eventually it became more than friendship to you.You fell head over heels in love with him around 1749 and suddenly you always got a little nervous when he talked to you.

Klaus was always the guy who loved to paint.

Sometimes he would paint a picture of you or let you paint with him in his work.

This usually ended in a motley color battle, because you were always a bit messy when it came to details and subtleties.

That was also the reason why most of Klaus' pictures were full of unnecessary stains of color, but nevertheless, you and he thought they were beautiful.

After washing off all the paint on your clothes and showering yourself, you went over to Klaus with a smile, who had just made himself comfortable on an armchair in the living room.

"You took a shower without me?" He asked, giving you a cheeky look.

"Well, if you had been there it wouldn't have been a problem for me," you replied, giving him the same cheeky expression on his face as he did.

This made Klaus laugh and he looked at his feet.

"Let's try it out then, shall we?"

Requests are open~~ any wishes?

What did you want to be as a kid? I wanted to be a princess💩 ✨

Pls, Josephs smiles are so cute ❤️

Don't forget to comment and vote:)