E N Z O S T J O H N (1)

Enzo when you were in a coma for 3 months and came back to see him. He smiles because you were gone for too long in his opinion. His smile grew even wider as you both hugged each other.

You and Enzo were unseperable. You were the reason why he was alive.

One day, you had a car accident, and you fell into coma for 3 weeks, way too long in Enzos opinion.

You almost passed out, your head was covered in blood and your brain was slightly damaged because the wound was deep and you had lost a lot of blood. Your vision was very blurry and you could feel fragments in your arm.

The last thing you heard was the sirens of the ambulance that drove you to the nearest hospital for an examination and operation until you passed out.

Enzo visited you every day to make sure the doctors and nurses were treating you well.

He talked to you about his day, how miserable he felt when he couldn't see you and that he wanted you by his side again.

Today he was sitting next to you in the hospital bed again, holding your hand and talking to you.

He knew you wouldn't hear anything, but he didn't care."And Damon was a total ass again ..." he laughed briefly.

Enzo gently caressed your cheek, "I want you to be with me again, Y/n."

He looked at the ground, close to tears.He left the room and, after drinking tea, sat down on a chair by the door of your room.

His legs were crossed, his chin resting on his hand, which was supported by his thigh. Then he heard a door open and looked around.You stood safe and sound in front of him, holding onto the door frame to keep you from falling.

Enzo stood up when he saw you and smiled over himself.

He came up to you and gave you a warm hug. "I missed you, Y/n," he whispered, stroking your hair. His smile grew wider when he felt you in his arms again.

"I missed you too, Enzo," you whispered back, and hugged him tightly.

Requests are open ~~ message me if you have a special wish :))

How many Pringels can you eat at once? I can eat like 5 or something???