J E R E M Y G I L B E R T (1)

Jeremy when he sees you for the first time

You recently moved to Mystic Falls. Your family was attacked and killed by an animal and you wanted to start over with your life.

"Hey, are you Y/n?" a woman with glasses asked you when you entered the school's office. 

"Yep, that would be me," you answered confidently. She smiled at you and gave you papers and your schedule.

"I will send someone to show you the school if that's okay?" she asked as you filled out one of the papers. You barely listened to her.

"Yeah, amazing," you said, still concentrating on filling out the paper. You hated paperwork. Your hands hated it as well, your writing was horrible when you tried to fill out the blanks.

"Okay, I'll be here in a few minutes." And then she left you with all of those papers and you sighed.

After 10 minutes or so the lady came back, someone following her. You sat down on one of the seats because your feet started to hurt soon.

"Sorry that it took so long. Mister Gilbert was a little... stubborn," she chuckled. "That's him."

A handsome boy in your age looked at you, amazed but annoyed, and you thought that he had beautiful chocolate eyes.

He smiled briefly at you and the lady continued, "You two will be together in most of your classes, isn't that perfect?" And she left.

"Jeremy," he introduced himself and held out a hand for you to shake.

"Y/n," you said and shook his soft hand with a smile.