D A M O N S A L V A T O R E (6)

Damon when Katherine sees a picture of you

Damon and Katherine have been looking around the boarding house all day long, for god knows what

Damon just found a book and opens it. A small picture with a person on it falls out and Katherine was about to have a look at it, but Damon hits her hand with his and says: "Don't touch what isn't yours!"

Katherine rolls her eyes and says "Whos that anyways?"

"That, you idiot, is Y/n Y/l/n", Damon answered and takes the picture. He looks at your picture and his eyes start to tear up.

"Awww, Damon Salvatore has feelings", Katherine says mockingly.

"Yes, he has...", Damon says not really knowing what else to say, so he puts the picture back in the book, and closes it.

You were Damon's first love back in the 1850s before Katherine came to town. The first person to love him like he is... was. After your death due to an animal attacking you, Damon was broken. His father couldn't really understand why, but Stefan did.

He was there for Damon when he needed it the most. And then, when Katherine Pierce settled down in their mansion and told Damon, that she is a vampire, he hadn't been sure about what people told him about your death. Maybe that animal was a vampire called Katherine Pierce?