Chapter 30: Dragged into Suffering Hardship, For You

Why were Qi Zhifan and Pei Yuyang participating in the field survival training? In front of everyone, the lead instructor said a lot of reasons: saying what S City's Criminal Investigation Brigade strongly recommended them to come over and study, to hone their perseverance and stamina, and to accumulate survival experience and the like.

On the surface, it sounded good, but the discerning people all knew that these two people must have a background, and it was probably that the wealthy young masters were really bored and wanted to come over for a trip, treating it only as an "outing".

Wei Han thought of Pei Yuyang's section chief dad, and then thought of Qi Zhifan's bureau chief grandfather, and immediately only wanted to sigh ruefully: Ai, the rich and powerful were really incomparably willful.

After the instructor shouted "dismiss", everyone was free to move.

"Curlieー" Pei Yuyang flew toward Jiang Chengrui.

Jiang Chengrui's face twitched. Actually, he really wanted to go hide, but he also very much didn't want to see the scene where Pei Yuyang chased after him at full speed. He simply stood still and was hugged full on by him.

Seeing Jiang Chengrui obediently letting himself be embraced, Pei Yuyang 'given an inch, took a foot' and kept rubbing and rubbing. "Curlie, one day without seeing is like being separated by three autumns, not to mention that it's already been more than two months, close to sixty-something days, where we've not seen each other ah! Later, I will not leave you even if I die. Tonight, let's sleep together...ah!"

He'd only said half of his words when Jiang Chengrui punched his stomach, panting with rage: "Dream on! Go home and hold your family's pig."

"......"

The second before, Qi Zhifan was still envious of Pei Yuyang. This second, he was very sympathetic toward him.

Qi Zhifan walked straight in front of Wei Han. "Have you discovered that I've lost weight?"

With Wei Han gone, the quality of food at the Qi home was extremely worrying ah!

"...ah?" Not seeing the real Odd Trouble for many days and usually just seeing him in his dreams, Wei Han was a bit confused and unclear: was this reality? Or still a dream?

"You...you've lost weight? Where did you lose it?"

Wei Han foolishly sized up Qi Zhifan's face: still awfully good-looking. Suddenly, his eyes shifted downwards and he looked at Qi Zhifan's crotch: still very big and vigorous!

"Nothing really thinned ah," Wei Han concluded.

"......"

Qi Zhifan pursed his lips, simply at a loss on how to have a pleasant exchange. They were not on the same frequency at all! Just now, where did that guy's eyes look at?

"It turns out you guys are all gay? Hehe, that's disgusting."

At this time, a cold and hateful voice came over. Shao Yi held his arms and his face was filled with disgust. Behind him were several equally horrid guys who all mockingly laughed "hahaha".

Wei Han glared. Jiang Chengrui also immediately clenched his fists, ready to go forward. Unexpectedly, Qi Zhifan took the first step. The moment he came over, he used a shoulder throw on Shao Yi, immediately knocking him down.

"Thump!" the sound of Shao Yi's heavy fall immediately caused a sensation. Not knowing what was going on, everyone quickly came over and increasing thought these two special students were really not simple.

At this time, Jiang Chengrui and Pei Yuyang were whispering in low voices.

"Wow, Qi Zhifan practiced before? I'd like to have a match with him sometime ah." Jiang Chengrui revved up, his eyes shining. He really wanted to swap pointers with Qi Zhifan.