Chapter 49: Hubby, Mwah Mwah~

"Little Jiang, what's wrong?" Wei Han hurriedly asked when he saw Jiang Chengrui's face turned pale.

"My...my sister suddenly had stomach bleeding and she's already at the hospital now."

"There's still me here. Little Jiang, you hurry up and go see."

Jiang Chengrui nodded and rushed to the hospital where his sister Jiang Chengrui was staying.

Early next morning, Wei Han finished his work shift and rushed over with some well-simmered porridge. When he arrived, Jiang Chengrui was guarding his sleeping sister. In order not to disturb her rest, they both left the ward first.

"Little Jiang, what did the doctor say? Is your sister alright?" Wei Han asked.

"The doctor said that my sister should have stomach bleeding caused by stomach ulcers coupled with her recent fatigue. So they started with some traditional Chinese medicine with hemostatic properties and reminded us to pay attention to my sister's eating habits and eat more liquid or semi-liquid food."

"Eh, so it's like this. Then we really have to pay attention." Wei Han nodded after listening. "I don't see your sister going to work for the time being. First, let's get her body well again."

"Yeah, I also think so. Anyway, the doctor also made my sister stay in the hospital for a period of time. They'll give her a full-body examination, and depending on the circumstances, also look at the specific conditions of my sister's body."

"Yeah, that's good. Some time ago, you always ran home twice every three days. Was it because of your sister's matter?"

Jiang Chengrui reluctantly sighed, "Ai, my sister was feeling unwell before, and she vomited blood two or three times. The doctor said that she was tired and told her to stay up late less and rest more. She seemed to listen on the surface, but she didn't reduce her workload. She's always been working hard, and although she'd been promoted to department manager, but her body's..."

The Jiang family had no parents and it was indeed quite difficult for Jiang Chenghui, who wanted to raise her two younger brothers and let them attend school. Jiang Chengrui used to work while studying in school. Now that he had a job, the burden on the family was also a bit less, but with how special the police occupation was, he was also rarely home.

"I also know your family situation, but your sister is really risking her life too much. After all, the body is the capital of the revolution. You should persuade her more when you have the time."

Jiang Chengrui nodded and suddenly lowered his voice, muttering an aside, "She rarely listens to me. Maybe she doesn't want to see me at all."

Wei Han didn't really hear clearly. "Ah? Little Jiang, what are you muttering about?"

Jiang Chengrui patted his disappointed face and once again, a smile appeared at the corner of his mouth. "No...it's nothing."

"In short, your sister should be fine for the time being. You should also eat something and raise up your spirit. Right, what about Little Yi? Didn't you say before that he stayed overnight in the hospital?" Wei Han looked around and felt that it was a bit strange not to see the naughty little devil.

"I let Pei Yuyang send him home early this morning."

"Oh, I was wondering why that Foolish Man-Sheep wasn't here. Usually when there's something the matter with you, he's not far away; every time, he's the first one to come, haha," seeing Jiang Chengrui smiling somewhat reluctantly, Wei Han teased.

Jiang Chengrui was slightly embarrassed. "Let's not bring up that pervert."

In a moment, Jiang Chenghui awoke and Jiang Chengrui quickly took care of her again. At this time, he was sitting at the bedside and personally fed his sister the rice porridge that Wei Han had specially brought over.