Chapter 36: Older Brother's "Counter-Playing Hard to Get"

On this side, Wei Han accidentally handcuffed Qi Zhifan; at the other end, Sergeant Lu brought Little Jiang and the others to arrest the real pervert. His whole body was badly battered. Apparently because of resistance, they'd mercilessly beaten him.

After completing the record at the bureau and receiving Sergeant Lu's permission, Wei Han sent Qi Zhifan all the way home.

At 11 o'clock in the evening, the two people kept silent until they got off the taxi. After a few steps, Wei Han suddenly pulled Qi Zhifan's hand. "Why did you follow me?"

Qi Zhifan stared blankly, stopping in his tracks. Previously, he hadn't been thinking that this fool wouldn't make such a statement, ignore him and go back, right?

Seeing Wei Han finally reached out to pull him, Qi Zhifan's mouth slightly hooked up.

Before he'd followed Wei Han tonight, he'd thought well, even if he was caught, it didn't matter, so he also didn't deliberately conceal it. Two weeks had passed. He felt that he'd almost teased Wei Han enough.

"Why do you think I followed you?" Qi Zhifan looked at Wei Han, the light in his eyes becoming profound.

Vaguely being able to guess some things, Wei Han squeezed his palm and secretly pumped himself up. "You...you like me?"

Qi Zhifan slightly raised his eyebrow: "......"

"If you didn't like me, why would you kiss me before and follow me tonight? But if you like me, why did you ignore me for the previous two weeks..."

"......"

Qi Zhifan remained silent. Compared to Wei Han's usual simple and honest appearance, and his occasional mischievous and smug little expression, he was more fond of seeing his apprehensive look.

At the moment under the streetlights, the light in Wei Han's eyes suddenly brightened and suddenly darkened, somewhat bewildered and helpless, and was obviously distressed and anxious about something, but also hiding a very small expectation. This appearance was really interesting.

Seeing Qi Zhifan not uttering a sound for half a day, Wei Han was anxious. He thought for a moment, and simply threw caution to the wind: "No matter what you really think, Qi Zhifan, listen well: bro likes you!"

After saying that, Wei Han stood up on his tiptoes, pulled Qi Zhifan's neck toward him, and suddenly, in this way "domineeringly" kissed him.

"......"

In an instant, Qi Zhifan's eyes flashed with a hint of unrestrained surprise.

On Qi Zhifan's lips, he licked and sucked, biting softly. Wei Han's movements were gentle and cautious, and very clumsy. But against all reason, this kind of inexperienced, without technique kiss unexpectedly raised Qi Zhifan's desire, making him gradually lose control.

Qi Zhifan was ready to hold Wei Han and mercilessly kiss him back. But who knew, Wei Han suddenly left his lips, and then the whole body pulled back and retreated.

Slightly blushing, Wei Han kept retreating, and then turned around and ran.

"......"

Qi Zhifan gritted his teeth, really wanting to catch him back and directly throw him on the bed. Unfortunately, Wei Han ran until even his shadow couldn't be seen. Fuck, this fool slipped away so fast every time.

After Wei Han slept and woke up, he realized that he could be considered as having "forcibly kissed" Qi Zhifan last night. After his heart jumped in surprise, he immediately logged into the dating forum.

Stomach Very Hot Very Hot Ah【Six Hot, I really forcibly kissed my brother】

Although the other party was probably a mental case, but what he said last time actually made Wei Han really pay attention to it and was also very accurate. Like the last time, he'd told him to forcibly kiss Qi Zhifan when he meet him, and the result, mysteriously and inexorably, he'd really done it.