Chapter 32: Older Brother's Heart Goes Thump Thump

When Shao Yi woke up, he was leaning against a big tree. It was late, and not far in front of the place, there was a figure squatting beside a fire in the middle of grilling something. The slightest scent slowly drifted over.

Shao Yi wanted to stand up, but when he moved his feet, he suddenly felt a burst of tearing pain in his left ankle. He secretly cursed inside, pulled his voice out and shouted, "Hey! The blockhead in front..."

The blockhead in front...Wei Han, heard the sound and looked back, looking at Shao Yi rather gloomily.

What's wrong with this guy? Actually addressing his "savior" like this.

"Yo, this really is a blockhead." After seeing that it was Wei Han, Shao Yi muttered in a low voice out of the side of his mouth, and then beckoned to Wei Han.

Wei Han couldn't help but knit his brows. No matter how he looked, why did he felt like Shao Yi was calling a dog ah?

But he was a magnanimous adult and was too lazy to bicker with this lame person. Wei Han tolerated it, grabbed two skewers of grilled mushrooms and wild fruits and walked over, giving them to the mobility-impaired Shao Yi.

Shao Yi wasn't polite at all. He took it, opened his mouth and bit. After eating a few mushrooms, he shook his head. "Not hot enough! I want spicy food."

It seemed like he was an individual who wouldn't be pleased if it wasn't spicy. Wei Han laughed, "Heheh, rest assured, I came prepared."

Saying that, Wei Han took out a pouch of hot sauce packets and ketchup packets.

Shao Yi: "......"

No normal policeman wouldn't carry these kind of things, right?

"I want to eat meat." Just eating some vegetarian things couldn't satisfy Shao Yi at all. These mushrooms and fruits in his belly would definitely be digested in a moment.

"You weren't awake before, and I didn't dare to go far, so I couldn't get any meat ah."

"Then now that I'm awake, you can go and get me some meat to eat."

Wei Han: "......"

This man, why did he use this commanding tone and also looked like it was his right ah? Wei Han didn't owe him anything.

A little angry, Wei Han really wanted to leave this arrogant and conceited guy without caring. But as soon as his gaze came to the injured left foot, he also became soft-hearted.

After a while, Wei Han caught a few fish and came back.

"There's only fish. Don't tell me that you don't like to eat fish. If you like it, then eat it. If you don't, then forget about it."

Wei Han said with a stiff face. He decided that if Shao Yi still used that kind of pompous attitude to order him around, he'd really wash his hands and ignore him.

"......"

Shao Yi didn't utter a word, and bowed his head to deal with his own foot injury. Without bandages and splints, he had to find several thick branches to line together and tear his own clothes to tightly bind his ankle, temporarily fixing it in place.

Wei Han saw this and without saying anything further, went over to help. He'd also learned a little of this kind of emergency measures before.

After temporarily treating his left foot, Shao Yi slightly closed his eyes, leaning his against the big tree to rest for a bit. And Wei Han obediently crouched to one side to grill the fish. The fish fragrance rippled out. Shao Yi opened his eyes from time to time to look at Wei Han, his mood becoming more and more complicated.