Chapter 54: You Are My Only...

Wei Han, who was suddenly picked up, was startled, raising his head to stare foolishly at Qi Zhifan, and just met Qi Zhifan's downward gaze.

Qi Zhifan looked down at the drunk Wei Han in his arms and the corner of his lips slightly raised up. He thought that this fool must be very moved at this time, so he was waiting for him to open his mouth and say a few nice words to him.

Who knew that after they faced each other for a few seconds, Wei Han just closed his eyes and passed out.

Afterwards, seeing that Wei Han had already fallen deeply asleep, Qi Zhifan carried him into the car and drove all the way back home.

Back home, Qi Zhifan directly carried Wei Han into the bathroom. He let Wei Han sit on his lap and then with the head resting on his own shoulder, began to slowly take off Wei Han's clothes and scrub his naked body.

Wiping and wiping, the color in Qi Zhifan's pupils gradually grew darker, and the movement of his hand also stopped. He unwittingly stuck to Wei Han's neck and deliberately blew there.

This burst of hot air immediately touched Wei Han's sensitive nerves. Even in a daze, he couldn't help but tremble.

However, Qi Zhifan intensified his 'mischief', extending his deft tongue and sliding it gently over Wei Han's cheek, the outer shell of his ear as well as his slender neck, suddenly and repeatedly teasing him. At the same time, he used one hand to rub and pinch the two small red dots on Wei Han's chest.

"Mn umph..." when he received this kind of stimulation, Wei Han felt peculiar and lightly uttered a groan, his two brows also couldn't resist squeezing together. However, he didn't know that this excited Qi Zhifan even more. He nibbled at Wei Han's collarbone, kissing his smooth body. He went all the way down and then suddenly sucked the two beads on Wei Han's chest.

At this moment, Qi Zhifan was holding Wei Han and buried his head in his chest, using his tongue to circle Wei Han's two little haw fruits, torturing these two poor little things to become increasingly red and erect.

In the face of Qi Zhifan's biting and licking, Wei Han was both aching and itchy, his body gradually heating up. Suddenly, he opened his eyes and shook his head while trying to push Qi Zhifan away.

"Odd...Odd Trouble, you...you bastard!" the writhing Wei Han abruptly scolded.

Qi Zhifan heard this and blanked for a moment. The next second, he ruthlessly bit the little red dot on Wei Han's left side.

"Ah!" Wei Han was pained and immediately cried out. He grabbed Qi Zhifan's hair and pulled in retaliation. "Odd Trouble, you...you threatening me at every turn, poisonous tongue, picky eater, money grubbing, and...and afraid of ghosts, big bastard!"

Wei Han angrily cursed out these words. Qi Zhifan suddenly realized that something was wrong and then he let go of the two poor little red dots and looked somewhat doubtful at Wei Han.

Wei Han's eyes were half open and his mouth was slightly pouting, still not completely sober. But he seemed to be very angry and started to beat on Qi Zhifan's chest.

The powerless fists pounded, and suddenly, two tears fell from the corner of his eyes. "You...you're obviously so annoying, but I...but I still like you so much, love you so much!"

"......" Qi Zhifan's heart unexpectedly ached, suffering a big impact. Beside when they were doing those things in bed and Wei Han's eyes would often overflow with tears, this was the first time he saw Wei Han shed tears in the everyday life.

Qi Zhifan gently wiped Wei Han's tears with the pad of his fingers. "Wei Han, what's wrong with you?"

"This afternoon, I saw...saw you with Ou Yizhe."