Chapter 53: The Drunken Pair of Silly Han and Little Jiang

At 11:30 in the morning, Wei Han, who had recovered from a serious illness, arrived at the appointed restaurant and found that Shao Yi was already waiting in the VIP area.

Wei Han pulled out a chair and his butt just sat down when he asked, "Shao Yi, what's going on?"

Compared to the unclear on the situation and somewhat anxious Wei Han, Shao Yi seemed a lot calmer. "Wei Han, I'm returning to C City tomorrow and I've already booked the ticket."

"Ah?" Wei Han was surprised. "Why do you suddenly want to go back? Did something happen?"

"Nothing happened." Shao Yi shook his head. "I'm just transferring back to my original place."

Wei Han still felt something was wrong. His brain turned at lightning speed and immediately guessed, "Is it because of the last criminal gang case? Although you made a mistake when we were tracking down the fugitives, but it wasn't all your fault.

"Shao Yi, why don't Little Jiang and I go together to plead with Leader Lu and let you stay first before discussing it over."

"No need," Shao Yi immediately refused, frankly admitting, "I want to go."

After hearing this, Wei Han was suddenly stunned. Expecting that he would have this reaction, Shao Yi's tone was solemn as he continued to say, "Wei Han, if you never woke up, I probably would have blamed myself for a lifetime."

Wei Han patted Shao Yi and smiling, said, "Aren't I okay now? Shao Yi, don't keep blaming yourself. It's not like you at all."

"Really? I also find that I've become stranger and stranger," Shao Yi couldn't help laughing at himself. Talking and talking, his mood slowly got out of control. "Wei Han, maybe it was because the one hurt was you, you who fell down right before my eyes! Heh, to think that I said I liked you all day long, but in the end, not only did I fail to protect you, but I also dragged you down, making you suffer such a serious injury!"

The unexpectedly stirred up Shao Yi stood up all of a sudden, really startling Wei Han and the other guests around them. Wei Han stared blankly for a moment and quickly helped Shao Yi to sit down, slowly saying, "So...Shao Yi, you've really thought it through and really want to go?"

Shao Yi's face had recovered its calmness. "Yeah. You don't have to send me off tomorrow."

Having said so much and seeing that Shao Yi's mind was already made up, Wei Han also no longer tried to force it. He nodded. "Well then, after a while, I'll find the opportunity to come see you."

Shao Yi also nodded. He really needed to go back to C City to calm down his current fluctuating and indefinite feelings.

"Wei Han, during your stay in the hospital, I could see that Qi Zhifan was good to you," Shao Yi suddenly mentioned Qi Zhifan, "But if he's bad to you later on, remember well that there's still me waiting for you."

Once Wei Han heard this, he slightly bowed his head and felt somewhat embarrassed. At that time, Shao Yi suddenly ran to S City and became his colleague and had also said that he was bent by him. Now it seemed like he had the rhythm of being irretrievably bent ah.

"Shao Yi, you will definitely meet someone better later," Wei Han advised.

"......" Shao Yi forced out two laughs and didn't speak.

After the meal ended, Shao Yi left S City.

Recently, in the vicinity of Binjiang District in S City, six theft cases occurred within fifteen days. On this day, Sergeant Lu sent Wei Han and two other police officers to investigate yesterday's burglary and gather some information. They were returning from the victim's, Madam Zhao, home when they passed a tea house along the way.